Windows 10: Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email

Discus and support Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a former Windows user who has been with Mac for about 12 years. I just got my first Windows laptop in quite some time, and I'm struggling to set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheRealTara, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email

I am a former Windows user who has been with Mac for about 12 years. I just got my first Windows laptop in quite some time, and I'm struggling to set up the mail app. It started with my Hotmail account, but it wouldn't let me add my Gmail or my work Outlook email. I tried restarting the app. Then I tried resetting the app. I did everything all of the various articles and videos I could find online and nothing worked. No matter what I do, it just hangs forever and won't add the email. For Gmail, it will let me enter my username, password, and then authorize, but then it says creating the acco

:)

TheRealTara, Nov 29, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email [​IMG]

meebers, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email

1. Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar App

2. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email used with more than one account: Hello,Since some days, when I try to connect to answers.microsoft.com, I see a page telling me: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use?".If I select the 1st choice "Work or school account", it is a failure.If...
  3. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email used with more than one account: Hello,Since some days, when I try to connect to answers.microsoft.com, I see a page telling me: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use?".If I select the 1st choice "Work or school account", it is a failure.If...
  4. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email

Mail And Calendar App Won't Add More Than One Email: I am a former Windows user who has been with Mac for about 12 years. I just got my first Windows laptop in quite some time, and I'm struggling to set up the mail app. It started with my Hotmail account, but it wouldn't let me add my Gmail or my work Outlook email. I tried...
  6. Can't add calendars to Mail app

Can't add calendars to Mail app: Hi, I am using the Windows 10 Mail app. I would like to add a calendar to it. However when i go to Calendar -> Add Calendars not much happens. A blank page appears, the circle is running endlessly and there is no change. I am connected to the internet. I have restarted...
  7. emailing someone with more than one email address

emailing someone with more than one email address: I recently switched to using windows email. I am a teacher. It is not uncommon to have to email both parents separately. I have each email address under the child's name. However, when I try to create a new email, it only allows me to choose one. It never gives me the...
  8. Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app

Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app: I'm using Windows 10 mail app for all of my email accounts. I like to keep all my calendar invites in my Google calendar, so when there is a calendar invitation from a different email account I need to add it to my Google calendar. I have Google calendar in Windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app won't let me add more than one email account.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app won't let me add more than one email account.: I am encountering a strange issue where the Mail app only lets me add one email account. When I try to add any other account after that, it gets stuck on the "Creating account" loading screen and never goes past that. I'm not sure what I should do to fix this. I've done...
  10. Lost email in Mail and Calendar app

Lost email in Mail and Calendar app: Hi! Yesterday it took me 3 hours to write an important email. I finished it and I sent it. Saw it on the outbox folder the disappeared as I supposed that it was sent. Closed the computer (sleep) and today when I was checking for the time that I sent the email I couldn't...