Windows 10: Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

Discus and support Mail and Calendar Apps won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed the Windows 10 Preview on my Surface Pro 3 and immediately updated it to the 10130 build. Anytime that I try to open up the Mail and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Powwers16, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Powwers16 Win User

Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

I just installed the Windows 10 Preview on my Surface Pro 3 and immediately updated it to the 10130 build. Anytime that I try to open up the Mail and Calendar apps, both will pop up for 1 second and then immediately crash. I've searched fixes but nothing has helped so far. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, any recommendations for a fix?

:)

Powwers16, Jun 12, 2015

2. E mail won't open in windows 10

My calendar & E Mail app won't open.

JacquelineAndersonYS, Jun 12, 2015
  3. CarterN93 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar problems

When I first installed windows 10 everything worked fine. I haven't changed anything on my system and yet all of a sudden windows mail and calendar do not work properly. Mail opens but I am unable to click on anything within the mail app and can only minimize,
    maximize, and close the app. The calendar app won't open at all.

CarterN93, Jun 12, 2015
  4. Reclaimer Win User

For me the Mail and Callender application won't even start. I click on them and they refuse to respond to any action. I even tried to start 'em useing Cortana and it failed to respond.
    So if anyone got any help for me and Powwers16 we will be happy to receive it. *Smile
    Many thanks

Reclaimer, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar Apps

2. mail and calendar app wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calendar app wont open: Mail icon disappeared from task bar and app wont open in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app-wont-open/633a7b21-13c2-426b-b952-3f3f148ad715
  3. mail and calendar app wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail and calendar app wont open: Mail icon disappeared from task bar and app wont open in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app-wont-open/633a7b21-13c2-426b-b952-3f3f148ad715
  4. Calendar won't open after Mail App re-installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar won't open after Mail App re-installed: HP Smart Friend tech support advised me today that I needed to contact Microsoft about a problem with Windows Mail 10 and Calendar, as they have been getting many calls re problems with this app in the past two days. HP tech support did a reset of the app. When that didn't...
  5. Calendar won't open after Mail App re-installed

Calendar won't open after Mail App re-installed: HP Smart Friend tech support advised me today that I needed to contact Microsoft about a problem with Windows Mail 10 and Calendar, as they have been getting many calls re problems with this app in the past two days. HP tech support did a reset of the app. When that didn't...
  6. My calendar in Mail won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  7. My calendar in Mail won't open

My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  8. Mail and Calendar won't open or run

Mail and Calendar won't open or run: The mail and calendar apps are shaded grey and will not open. I have troubleshot the problem to no avail. I used Powershell to uninstall and then reinstalled the apps. Once in the store, it says that the apps have already been installed. I recently updated to KB4346783....
  9. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: My Mail and Calendar Apps worked well for about a week, but today neither will open. How can I get them to open? 14284
  10. Mail and Calendar app won't launch

Mail and Calendar app won't launch: Hi, I have a weird issue. My mail and calendar app will not launch. This started happening on Friday 7 August 2015 after the first cumulative update. I am on Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I have a Sony Vaio laptop and my installation is an upgrade from Windows 7 Home. Out...