Windows 10: Mail and Calendar default application

Discus and support Mail and Calendar default application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; , When you click on "Choose a default" for Email in your top screenshot, click on Mail if listed. If not, click on "Look for an app in the Store" to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lvgandhi, Jul 3, 2015.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Mail and Calendar default application

I can select mail. Problem for selecting from store is that link takes you to store. Mail and Calendar is listed as installed. But there I can not find a way to select it as default. Am I missing something. Same case for calendar default selection from store.

lvgandhi, Jul 4, 2015
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

As long as you have them set as the default in Control Panel, you should be good to go.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail and Calendar default application

1. Mail and Calendar default application - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar default

2. windows 10 Mail App default calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 Mail App default calendar: Hi, When I set up calendar new event in my windows 10 mail app on desktop, the default calender is from for example gmail. My question is whenever I set up a calender event, can I pre set the default calendar, for example icloud?...
  3. configure the default e-mail application

in Windows 10 Customization
    configure the default e-mail application: I want G-mail to be the default email application on my Windows 10 PC - how do I accomplish this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configure-the-default-e-mail-application/255ae6ce-478b-4f95-b90a-8e7f313eee3e
  4. Why is the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar application not working?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar application not working?: My mom is a home tutor, so all her lessons are now on Zoom. We have to send the meeting invitations out via her email address. But this is a problem because I am having to pull up the browser and sign into web mail so her students can join the meeting. Having to log into web...
  5. windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems

windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems: Dear all lover people Sorry for posting here but I don’t know where should I feedback to MS’s developer team I think windows 10 mail and calendar application very excellence and very accessible for blind people. However, when Windows has some update there are some issue...
  6. Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail & Calendar: Windows 10 -- Mail and Calendar are not working. Updating message has been running for 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calendar/2e36b1a5-95e6-4bf4-b4ab-ac3ef20b7135
  7. Mail and calendar

Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  8. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  9. Still Calendar is not default application.

Still Calendar is not default application.: Now full windows 10 is there. We can not get Calendar as default application for Calendar. When we click for choose default, it says "There is no installed app or protocol and look for an app in store." If we go to look in store msg says 'Your search for...
  10. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466