Windows 10: Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update

Discus and support Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Mail and Calendar no longer work for all users since the 1903 update. Troubleshooter does not detect a problem. I have deleted and re-installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Martinjbuckley, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update

Mail and Calendar no longer work for all users since the 1903 update. Troubleshooter does not detect a problem. I have deleted and re-installed the app but it still won't run. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

Martinjbuckley, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 4, 2019
  3. vox2017 Win User
    mail and calendar not working windows 10

THIS WILL NOT WORK.

vox2017, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update

1. Mail and Calendar not working after 1903 update - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar working

2. Calendar, Mail and Search not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar, Mail and Search not working: Some Windows functions are not working. So far I have noticed:Mail: the app opens and displays the list of emails, but when I click one, it freezes for some seconds and then it crashes.Calendar: quen I click on the time/date on the bottom right of the screen, the calendar...
  3. Mail and calendar is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and calendar is not working: Mail and calendar is not able to open I have tried reinstalling , uninstall and reinstalling window store too and SFC and dsim too but still nothing is working....
  4. Mail calendar app not working

in Browsers and Email
    Mail calendar app not working: I am running Windows 10 Home version 21H1 OS build 19043.1055 on a HP laptop. let me apologize up front this is going to be a long post. Please read to the end so you know what I have done before you ask me to do something I have not already tried. This all started sometime...
  5. Updating Mail and Calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Updating Mail and Calendar: [ATTACH] Hi , I'm getting the above message. I know it is definitely an older version, when I compare with my other devices. However, when i "Go to Store", it says i already own the app, but doesn't give me the option of updating. It merely says i can add the app to...
  6. Mail and Calendar Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and Calendar Update: How do I update my mail and calendar I cant send or receive emails on my computer it keeps show that i need to update mail and calendar Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-update/eaf42ab5-0c47-41a2-876f-9479e3f87a30
  7. Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903: After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I tried to sync I then removed the account and re installed it (no errors) I use that calendar every day and would like it back....
  8. Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.

Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.: Hi, Window 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update. Multiple email accounts in there deleted and now not able to add email accounts in there. Whenever tried to add an account , it gives error code 0X80054005. Already did the reset and re-installed. [ATTACH]...
  9. Mail and Calendar not working

Mail and Calendar not working: Sometime in the last 2 months my mail and calendar along with weather, people, calculator, and photos have stopped working. When launched the blue splash screen starts to load up, then the app goes away. I've tried to restore to several last points, that didn't work. I've...
  10. Mail and calendar update

Mail and calendar update: Manually checked store tonight and saw mail and calendar update waiting. In typical MS style it downloaded but did nothing on first attempt, I closed store, re opened and tried it again whereupon it completed. Normally this messes the app up for the other user accounts of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wheres my calendar tile 1903 update

2. mail and calendar not working

3. calculator not working after 1903 upgrade

4. wheres the calendar tile win 10 v 1903,
  5. outlook search stops working after updating to 1903,
  6. outlook not working after 1903 update,
  7. outlook 2016 wont work after windows 1903 update,
  8. windows 10 1903 calendar,
  9. after 1903 update outlook quits working,
  10. windows 10 1903 mail not working after install,
  11. outlook does not work after windows 1903