Windows 10: Mail and calendar update available BUT there is an issue

Discus and support Mail and calendar update available BUT there is an issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a new mail and calendar update being offered on the store. But everytime I click to download it, it completes but then gets offered again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Mail and calendar update available BUT there is an issue

There is a new mail and calendar update being offered on the store. But everytime I click to download it, it completes but then gets offered again immediately. So it seems to be screwed. The apps still work but the update keeps re-appearing. Anyone else having same issue? Maybe MS will fix it during daylight hours but for now it seems to be a duff offering

:)

Scottyboy99, Jun 1, 2016
  2. Dom20 Win User

Windows 10 Windows Store won't load

I am having the same issue now as well. I am also having an issue with the mail and calendar apps (they open, but don't work) which I believe is related because I have been unable to download updated versions of the apps that are now available.

Just thought I would also mention that I have had Windows 10 on my Dell XPS 13 since July 29 and the store, as well as mail and calendar have worked fine until these updates for mail and calendar became available.

Dom20, Jun 1, 2016
  3. Stopped email syncing with outlook, lost calendar and contacts on desktop; still on hotmail website

We appreciate your response. Possible that the Mail app needs to be updated. Please check if an update is available. If yes, try to update it until there are no more available updates. You may refer to the link below for updating Mail and Calendar:

Update Mail and Calendar for Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Hector Mad, Jun 1, 2016
  4. Mail and calendar update available BUT there is an issue

Well that's odd, after doing this for several times. The update finally stops being offered! Wonder what that was all about. I checked the version number of the app I am showing and it is 17.6868.41141.0

I have no idea what the previous version number was so I cannot tell if it has updated or not. But for now no new update is being offered.

Scottyboy99, Jun 1, 2016
  5. That is the later version as mine is showing 17.6868.41141.0
    Went in ok on mine

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail and calendar update available BUT there is an issue

1. Mail and calendar update available BUT there is an issue - Similar Threads - Mail calendar update

2. Mail and Calendar app issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar app issue: Something about my luck with MS answers. They never seem to work for me on mine. Mail & Calendar always worked. Then one day I clicked on it, it opened, and almost immediately it disappeared. I read up on solutions and I've RESET it. UNINSTALLED it. Tried to reinstall it from...
  3. Updating Mail and Calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Updating Mail and Calendar: [ATTACH] Hi , I'm getting the above message. I know it is definitely an older version, when I compare with my other devices. However, when i "Go to Store", it says i already own the app, but doesn't give me the option of updating. It merely says i can add the app to...
  4. Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue

Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue: while reinstalling mail and calendar app from Microsoft store, it shows that ur device is not compitable. Please suggest the solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-reinstallation-issue/7fd1167b-130b-4c5e-ad17-426431995923
  5. Mail and Calendar Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and Calendar Update: How do I update my mail and calendar I cant send or receive emails on my computer it keeps show that i need to update mail and calendar Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-update/eaf42ab5-0c47-41a2-876f-9479e3f87a30
  6. Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com

Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com: Over the last week or so Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 has been having the following problems for me: 1) Focused Inbox no longer an option for my live.com account 2) Changing colors in an outlook.com calendar in the Windows 10 Calendar app does not persist. 3) The...
  7. Mail & Calendar Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar Issues: Hello, I usually help my elderly mother out when she has problems with her computer but this time I have no clue what could be going on here. She can't get her MAIL or CALENDAR programs to work. If you click on the icon, nothing happens at all. I tried everything I could...
  8. Calendar and mail app issues

Calendar and mail app issues: Hello ! I'm currently trying to set the mail app of W10 to read my Gmail mailbox but after configure, the app doesn't find any elements to show... Does anyone managed to configure a Gmail account into the mail app of W10 successfully ? Is there something special to do ?...
  9. Mail and calendar app update

Mail and calendar app update: New update came down pipe today. Successful update first time. Seems safe and working across all user accounts on my machines, as ever I recommend a restore point prior to updating any native app 44384
  10. Mail and calendar update

Mail and calendar update: Manually checked store tonight and saw mail and calendar update waiting. In typical MS style it downloaded but did nothing on first attempt, I closed store, re opened and tried it again whereupon it completed. Normally this messes the app up for the other user accounts of the...