Windows 10: mail and calendar

Discus and support mail and calendar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Mail and Calendar kept saying calendar needed to be updated, but when I went to the Microsoft Store and looked at the Mail and Calendar App, it said it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertPerreault1, Jul 5, 2020.

1. mail and calendar

Mail and Calendar kept saying calendar needed to be updated, but when I went to the Microsoft Store and looked at the Mail and Calendar App, it said it was installed but had a button to Update, when I clicked on this it went to install, but was unable to install. So I uninstalled the mail and Calendar App then went to the Microsoft Store to Install the Mail and Calendar App, it said that I owned it and when I clicked on the Install button, it would not install!!!

Help!!

:)

RobertPerreault1, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. mail and calendar :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

mail and calendar

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

mail and calendar

1. mail and calendar - Similar Threads - mail calendar

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mail & Calendar disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail & Calendar disabled: Just turned on my laptop to find that not only has the Mail & Calendar app been disabled but then when I re-install it two of my email accounts have vanished.No sign of my live.com or gmail accounts. No history whatsoever. Oddly my two other accounts, that I was initially...
  6. Mail & Calendar disabled

Mail & Calendar disabled: Just turned on my laptop to find that not only has the Mail & Calendar app been disabled but then when I re-install it two of my email accounts have vanished.No sign of my live.com or gmail accounts. No history whatsoever. Oddly my two other accounts, that I was initially...
  7. Mail & Calendar disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  9. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  10. Mail and Calendar/paint not on All apps list, when I see it on default apps and open it it...

Mail and Calendar/paint not on All apps list, when I see it on default apps and open it it...: I am missing a bunch of apps, like Paint and Mail is missing. When to the Microsoft Store app or the Mircosoft store in the browser it saysit is installed. I can't even take a screenshot to show as like I mentioned the Paint app is missing. I would just like it so I can click...