Windows 10: Mail and callender app

Discus and support Mail and callender app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mail and calendar app will not open up and show details I have tried resetting twice. I have run troubleshooter twice. This states hanging or freezing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ed-732, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Ed-732 Win User

Mail and callender app

Mail and calendar app will not open up and show details I have tried resetting twice. I have run troubleshooter twice. This states hanging or freezing not fixed.

:)

Ed-732, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail and callender app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 25, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

Mail and callender app

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Mail and callender app

1. Mail and callender app - Similar Threads - Mail callender app

2. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  3. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  4. Mail app

Mail app: How do you re-arrange the standard Windows 10 mail app? I would prefer the old style set up. Is this possible to achieve? I am not able to buy 365 office, so looking for another way. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers, Hurri....
  5. Mail App

Mail App: I'm a long time user of MS Office....since 2003. That said, I've been using Office Outlook as my email client. As the years passed, I've come to the conclusion that I only use Outlook as my email client and rarely use any of the other software. So I've dumped Office all...
  6. Callender ODDness-malware?

Callender ODDness-malware?: I've never seen this before, I know we live in a weird time with occupant at WH exhibiting odd behavior to russian influence, but this is ridiculous ; I do not recall altering language of callender,and I see below, on every date of every year: [IMG]...
  7. Callender ODDness-malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Callender ODDness-malware?: I've never seen this before, I know we live in a weird time with occupant at WH exhibiting odd behavior to russian influence, but this is ridiculous ; I do not recall altering language of callender,and I see below, on every date of every year: [IMG]...
  8. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  9. mail app

in Browsers and Email
    mail app: how can i change language? 5562
  10. Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App: Would appreciate some help. Currently, have the Mail App handling an Outlook and a gmail account, but, do not care for the Mail app. Is there a way to have my 2 accounts showing independently, and not using the Mail App any longer. Do not wish to get rid of either the...