Windows 10: Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my Suggested before!?

Discus and support Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my Suggested before!? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my suggested, i need to help to remove them because i didn't do anything to make them appear. In another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike_8.1, May 30, 2024.

1. Mike_8.1 Win User

Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my Suggested before!?

Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my suggested, i need to help to remove them because i didn't do anything to make them appear. In another profile it didn't appear but in my profile yes, please i need help i don't want them in my suggested. I want it back to normal.

:)

Mike_8.1, May 30, 2024

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, May 30, 2024
  3. LesFerch Win User
    How to add Width & Height in the File Explorer column 'suggestions'?

Yes, use WinSetView to add those two properties to the right-click properties pop-up menu:
    Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my Suggested before!? 368868d1655210396t-how-add-width-height-file-explorer-column-suggestions-bildbreite.png

LesFerch, May 30, 2024
  4. Lance1 Win User

Text box appears over File Explorer while scrolling long lists

I agree with Hearsepilot So here's a pic of how to do what was suggested.
    Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my Suggested before!? 380909d1670695376t-text-box-appears-over-file-explorer-while-scrolling-long-lists-1.png

Lance1, May 30, 2024
Thema:

1. Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my Suggested before!? - Similar Threads - Mail File Explorer

2. Mail and File Explorer are back in my Suggested list in my start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and File Explorer are back in my Suggested list in my start menu.: If you've seen my post where Mail and File Explorer appeared in my suggested list for no reason its back, Back in June, 2024 it sucessfully removed but it came back in July 12, do you know what to do to remove them i tried using settings and privacy and security nothing work...
  3. Mail and File Explorer are back in my Suggested list in my start menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and File Explorer are back in my Suggested list in my start menu.: If you've seen my post where Mail and File Explorer appeared in my suggested list for no reason its back, Back in June, 2024 it sucessfully removed but it came back in July 12, do you know what to do to remove them i tried using settings and privacy and security nothing work...
  4. Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my Suggested before!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my Suggested before!?: Mail and File Explorer didn't appear in my suggested, i need to help to remove them because i didn't do anything to make them appear. In another profile it didn't appear but in my profile yes, please i need help i don't want them in my suggested. I want it back to normal....
  5. Files Explorer Suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Explorer Suggestions: Files Explorer Suggestions:1. Recent list: compress it. Why is this list all spread out? Other lists of files in Explorer aren't all spread out.Compared to:2. Tab Titles Tab Titles would be more useful if they favored the right most part of the title instead of the most...
  6. Files Explorer Suggestions

Files Explorer Suggestions: Files Explorer Suggestions:1. Recent list: compress it. Why is this list all spread out? Other lists of files in Explorer aren't all spread out.Compared to:2. Tab Titles Tab Titles would be more useful if they favored the right most part of the title instead of the most...
  7. Deleted files appearing in File Explorer search bar suggestions in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted files appearing in File Explorer search bar suggestions in Quick Access: Hello and good day to you all.Recently, i decided to delete some files in my appdata/local/temp folder in order to make some storage space.However, even though i deleted those files, whenever i type a key in the search bar, it appears in the search suggestions for some...
  8. Deleted files appearing in File Explorer search bar suggestions in Quick Access

Deleted files appearing in File Explorer search bar suggestions in Quick Access: Hello and good day to you all.Recently, i decided to delete some files in my appdata/local/temp folder in order to make some storage space.However, even though i deleted those files, whenever i type a key in the search bar, it appears in the search suggestions for some...
  9. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for File Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  10. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

Suggestion for File Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...