Windows 10: mail and game playing cards turned the color

Discus and support mail and game playing cards turned the color in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; All of a sudden, my mail and the cards in Solitaire turned color. I was surprised when turning on the PC in the morning I saw that everything has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KathleenBurton1, Nov 24, 2018.

1. mail and game playing cards turned the color

All of a sudden, my mail and the cards in Solitaire turned color. I was surprised when turning on the PC in the morning I saw that everything has changed.

:)

KathleenBurton1, Nov 24, 2018

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Nov 24, 2018
  3. win 10 blocking installed seirra card games I have been happily playing for years

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with playing games on Windows 10.

• Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to play the card games?

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to Uninstall/Re-install the Graphic Card Driver
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X from the keyboard and click on Device Manager.

• Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall (for example, the graphics card would be listed under Display Adapters).

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.

Later, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website:
    http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Microsoft Solitaire Games and check.

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

• Select All apps, and then find your game in the list.

• Press and hold the game tile, and then select
      Uninstall. Alternatively, you can right-click the game tile and then select
      Uninstall.

• Follow the steps to uninstall the game.

• To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 24, 2018
  4. mail and game playing cards turned the color

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

mail and game playing cards turned the color

1. mail and game playing cards turned the color - Similar Threads - mail game playing

2. Whenever I play any game color distort.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I play any game color distort.: Whenever I play any game the color texture, and it's crisp distort and color looks more vibrant and distorted, it's almost unplayable.If i move in-game camera to 360°degree the texture edges changes it's color and make the colors in that game more distortedHow can I fix it?...
  3. Whenever I play any game color distort.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I play any game color distort.: Whenever I play any game the color texture, and it's crisp distort and color looks more vibrant and distorted, it's almost unplayable.If i move in-game camera to 360°degree the texture edges changes it's color and make the colors in that game more distortedHow can I fix it?...
  4. Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games: Hello, Yesterday when I was playing a game suddenly my screen turn into ''multi- colored static screen'' or ''flickering screen'' as far as I researched it called like this. In daily usage it never happened to me but when I try to play game like 15-30 minutes it suddenly...
  5. Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games: Hello, Yesterday when I was playing a game suddenly my screen turn into ''multi- colored static screen'' or ''flickering screen'' as far as I researched it called like this. In daily usage it never happened to me but when I try to play game like 15-30 minutes it suddenly...
  6. Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Color Saturation changes while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Saturation changes while playing games: Hi I've come across this new problem,and i would like some help with it.When i start some games,the screen is over saturated in different colours(red,green,white).When the game crashes,it is always like the screen below too much white on screen. [ATTACH] How do i fix...
  8. Severe Calibrate colors issue conflicting game play.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Severe Calibrate colors issue conflicting game play.: I've been trying to change my Gamma on the Calibrate colors display and it simply does not work. The moment I set the calibration, the setting instantly resets itself to default settings. I have tried uninstalling my graphics drivers, reinstalling them. It still does it, (AMD...
  9. BSOD's when playing games using Nvidia card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's when playing games using Nvidia card: Hello, I'll try to give as much information as possible. Due to problems with BSOD's in win7 after I started playing World of Warships, I eventually ended up with my laptop not detecting my Nvidia GPU anymore. I recently upgraded to win10 and my Nvidia GPU got detected...
  10. Graphics card freezing randomly while playing games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card freezing randomly while playing games: I have an Nvidia GTS 250, with the most current drivers (342.01 Windows 10 x64bit) It freezes up at random times while playing games (Mainly CSGO) I have tried Using DDU to uninstall my drivers and reinstalling them manually off the Nvidia Website. Ran CoreTemp with no...