Windows 10: Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

Discus and support Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rockpiler99, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end.

Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices

:)

rockpiler99, Nov 12, 2018
  2. bo elam Win User

Problems updating Mail & Calender app from Store

Done. Mine is fixed. The steps I took earlier, must of done the trick. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10 :)

Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Bo

bo elam, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

Windows 10 Mail app.

We appreciate your response. A Windows Update usually does not affect the settings of the accounts registered on the Mail application. To resolve sync issues in the Windows 10 Mail app, we'd recommend performing the steps posted on this

link

Note: We suggest to follow the hierarchy of steps based on how they are listed on the link.

We look forward to an update on your concern.

Jelu Cal, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

1. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mail App Calender

2. windows 10 mail and calender app cannot receive e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail and calender app cannot receive e-mail: I receive a error message 0x8019019a. i cannot get passed this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-and-calender-app-cannot-receive-e/276286d9-19b6-4c3f-b66a-430817311d9a
  3. Mail and Calender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail and Calender: hello is this mail app safe to use please tell[ATTACH] please ttell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calender/892fd669-2bd6-47aa-b1a1-e60923a9b676
  4. Mail and Calender

Mail and Calender: Mail and Calender is a great app for windows 10. Its a great alternative for outlook. But the main issue is all its constituent apps are separated. So for opening calender from mail, u have to open a separate app... So what if all the apps get combined? pls review...
  5. Mail and Calender app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calender app: Hi, I´d like to restore the inbuilt Mail and Calender app after having used the Outlook app for mail/calender. I have tried to uninstall the Outlook app. Now, I cannot reinstall the Mail and Calender app, the installation stays pending and nothing happens....
  6. Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a problem. I want to sync my Google Calendar with the Windows 10 Calendar app. However, if I log in and don't add an account, it doesn't work. The app sync all the time and kind of hangs up. maybe someone can help me?...
  7. Google Calender won't sync with Windows 10 Calender

Google Calender won't sync with Windows 10 Calender: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have...
  8. calender and mail

calender and mail: keep folder pane open. cannot be sure if I am in mail or calendar and mail. folder pane keeps collapsing. any way to prevent this behavior. are there any keyboard shortcuts to open folder pane?...
  9. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  10. Mail and Calender apps suddenly disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calender apps suddenly disappeared: Hi, My mail and calendar apps have just suddenly disappeared. I've tried the uninstall trick using powershell and reinstall but still missing the apps. I've also tried a sfc /scannow but no luck. The Microsoft Store reports the apps as installed. Anyone have any ideas....