Windows 10: Mail App and Gmail

Discus and support Mail App and Gmail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, when I try to add a Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App I always get error. [ATTACH] I press "Google" here and then get the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ivan Kojić, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Mail App and Gmail

Hello,

when I try to add a Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App I always get error.

Mail App and Gmail c676b581-b3fe-4d40-98a8-8dfa0204c323?upload=true.png

I press "Google" here and then get the following error:

Mail App and Gmail c2d47f22-e28e-4870-8917-c8b36af41e5d?upload=true.png

My Internet Connection is not a problem!

How can I fix this?

:)

Ivan Kojić, Apr 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mail forgets Gmail password almost every day

Reason

Windows Mail app keeps prompting for Gmail account password frequently with the "your gmail settings are out of date" message—
    According to a comment on this post . . .

Potential Solutions

Based on some quick research there may be two options that may help resolve this. . .

1. Enable the 2-Step Verification functionality and security feature with your Gmail account and then use the 2-Step Verification to verify and trust the Windows Mail app to have access to your Gmail account
    2. Enable and use the Less Secure Apps functionality by turning that ON and using your usual Gmail account password with the Windows Mail app to authenticate

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, Apr 9, 2019
  3. 10win10 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail App and Gmail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App and Gmail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Mail App and Gmail

1. Mail App and Gmail - Similar Threads - Mail App Gmail

2. Gmail Account Issues in Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail Account Issues in Mail App: Keep getting 'Attention required' for my gmail pop account.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-issues-in-mail-app/c6ddf5ea-d0c2-45cd-a8c7-957d19956c24
  3. gmail not syncing in WIN mail app

gmail not syncing in WIN mail app: Why is my gmail not synching after win 10 recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-not-syncing-in-win-mail-app/00e13c91-b152-4506-9066-f15d4713611d
  4. Windows Mail App and Gmail Attachments

Windows Mail App and Gmail Attachments: Please can you tell me when the Windows Apps Team will fix the problem with Windows Mail that prevents attachments showing up in emails? As thousands of people have reported apparently since 2015!!!. They fail to appear when Gmail is added automatically to the Windows Mail...
  5. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  6. Mail app not loggin to gmail account.

Mail app not loggin to gmail account.: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  7. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  8. What is gMail's Mail App Password

What is gMail's Mail App Password: I have a number of gMail accounts. When I look at my security settings in Google. I see 3 entries for each account.. Mail App Password Thunderbird (which I'm moving away from) Mailbird (which I'm moving to) I'm curious about the first one, Mail App Password. It seems to...
  9. Mail App and Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App and Gmail: I've always had my gmail account linked to the Windows 10 mail app, however the last update I did the mail app is a complete mess and will not show my gmail messages. I've deleted and relinked the account but it's not linking properly at all. I was able to successfully link a...
  10. [bug!?!?] problems with mail app and gmail

in Browsers and Email
    [bug!?!?] problems with mail app and gmail: i have to preserve mail messages on the server because i help people not too experts and i don't want they accidentally loose something, so... - tried to use pop3, as in live mail, but after a refresh the previously downloaded messages just disappear from mail app - tried...