Windows 10: Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts

Discus and support Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I am using "Mail" App. I am not able to move an email from account A - to a folder of an account B. Why it is not possible if I linked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Virginia4, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Virginia4 Win User

Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts

hi, I am using "Mail" App.

I am not able to move an email from account A - to a folder of an account B.

Why it is not possible if I linked the accounts?

:)

Virginia4, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Basith M Win User

Move an email into a different folder on a *different* account in Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

Unfortunately you wont be able to move an email from one account to a different one in Mail app for Windows 10. You will have to forward the mail to the other account from Mail app for Windows 10 and then try moving it to a different folder.

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts [​IMG]

Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts [​IMG]

Michael87, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts

Delete email account on Mail app

Hello Chuck,

The challenge you're experiencing on deleting your email account on the Mail app might be due to a corrupted system file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you followed the steps on deleting an email account from the Mail app outlined from this

article
      ?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please respond back with the information for further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts

1. Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts - Similar Threads - Mail App moving

2. account info was moved to a different email by scammer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account info was moved to a different email by scammer: i recently made the mistake of not reading or thinking while "verifying" for something minecraft related. which led me to giving someone my email and a verfication code. my account recovery forum got auto declined because i have no idea what fake birthdate/name i chose back...
  3. account info was moved to a different email by scammer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account info was moved to a different email by scammer: i recently made the mistake of not reading or thinking while "verifying" for something minecraft related. which led me to giving someone my email and a verfication code. my account recovery forum got auto declined because i have no idea what fake birthdate/name i chose back...
  4. Mail and Calendar app 'Move to' missing one of linked accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and Calendar app 'Move to' missing one of linked accounts: Using Mail and Calendar app in Windows 11. Accessing two accounts, Yahoo! and Gmail, in a Linked Inbox. If I try to move a thread from this inbox into a subfolder using the 'Move to' function, only the Gmail subfolders appear as options, so I'm unable to move to a Yahoo!...
  5. Mail and Calendar app 'Move to' missing one of linked accounts

Mail and Calendar app 'Move to' missing one of linked accounts: Using Mail and Calendar app in Windows 11. Accessing two accounts, Yahoo! and Gmail, in a Linked Inbox. If I try to move a thread from this inbox into a subfolder using the 'Move to' function, only the Gmail subfolders appear as options, so I'm unable to move to a Yahoo!...
  6. Linking iCloud account to mail app

Linking iCloud account to mail app: I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through the steps suggested and setup two factor authenication but it was no help. anyone have suggestions?...
  7. Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts: Hi, I've managed to add my google email accounts into Windows Mail app. However, the windows calendar app doesn't link my google calendar of the same accounts (as my email accounts). Is there any missing link? Fyi, when I add my gmail accounts, there is no option to add...
  8. What's the difference between Links & Favourites?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's the difference between Links & Favourites?: What is the difference between %userprofile%\Links & %userprofile%\Favourites? If I type 'Links' in the directory bar it takes me to the Favourites folder, but Links is certainly a different folder. I want to know this simply because I want to know what sort of file goes...
  9. links in mail account

links in mail account: Recently I am unable to open links from my windows mail how do I fix this- I can open them from the outlook.com website- but not from the windows mail app on my pc Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email...
  10. Difference Between Outlook.com Mail and the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Difference Between Outlook.com Mail and the Mail App: Hello Can someone please tell me the difference between the two mail applications. Both facilities seem to do the same thing albeit under a different wrapper. Well that’s the way I see it. At present, I am using Windows Live Mail. I have POP3 accounts from 3rd party...