Windows 10: Mail app and Outlook.com wrong spam detection

Discus and support Mail app and Outlook.com wrong spam detection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I use the windows 10 Mail app and I can mark as many emails as non spam and spam as I want the filtering system seems to ignore my settings or is not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fredinator, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Mail app and Outlook.com wrong spam detection

I use the windows 10 Mail app and I can mark as many emails as non spam and spam as I want the filtering system seems to ignore my settings or is not learning and keeps filtering stuff I want but shows me plain phishing mails as relevant.

Also it seems that if I use windows mail app and I mark wrongfully detected junk as non-junk the attachments are inaccessible and I have to open the mail via outlook.com in browser.

And the app is missing a 'report as phishing' option like the browser version has since that is the only way the filter actually seems to learn.

Am I using it wrong?

:)

fredinator, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app and Outlook.com wrong spam detection

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app and Outlook.com wrong spam detection :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Mail app and Outlook.com wrong spam detection

1. Mail app and Outlook.com wrong spam detection - Similar Threads - Mail app Outlook

2. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  3. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  4. Spam folder Mail box app !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam folder Mail box app !: I have been reading old posts about "No Spam folder" in Windows Mail box app. I have been using this app for a number of years and think it's great. Over the last few days I have been waiting for replys to emails. I decided to open my main yahoo account and I found them in...
  5. Spam mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam mail: I use two mail accounts in this app. One is a gmail account and one is a paid account. In the gmail account I have all the options for folders that I need, including a folder for spammail. However in the other account I only have access to a limited number of folders, and...
  6. Mail App Spam

Mail App Spam: How do I filter inbox and bulk email etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-spam/8f1ca501-b181-4f7e-b250-9db0964955c4
  7. Windows 10 Mail (not outlook) Started Spamming

Windows 10 Mail (not outlook) Started Spamming: Dell XPS desktop with Windows 10 Pro. It is up to date as of yesterday with OS updates, etc. I sent two emails, both to the same addresses. After sending the last email (both to two known gmail accounts), I got an undeliverable message from a message I did not send. I went...
  8. Outlook Spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook Spam: hi. I keep getting this email from my email address. Saying ive been hacked etc. Ive scanned my laptop etc. Nothing on it. Any help appreciated. Thanks Hello! I have very bad news for you. 17/11/2018 – on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account...
  9. spam mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spam mail: Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spam-mail/da83941a-2e14-45ef-aeaf-35914205105f
  10. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...