Windows 10: mail app broken

Discus and support mail app broken in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i added my microsoft account already but now i am stuck here.when i try to add one of my gmail accounts it just creates this message and returns to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fabian_997, Aug 19, 2022.

1. mail app broken

i added my microsoft account already but now i am stuck here.when i try to add one of my gmail accounts it just creates this message and returns to the original problem

:)

Fabian_997, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. mail app broken :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 19, 2022
  4. mail app broken

Windows 10 Mail App is broken

Hi,

If issue persists then there might be a chance that the Mail app may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

mail app broken

1. mail app broken - Similar Threads - mail app broken

2. mail app broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail app broken: i added my microsoft account already but now i am stuck here.when i try to add one of my gmail accounts it just creates this message and returns to the original problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-broken/12e68e5a-d3bc-41dc-b5af-75d20b7953d5
  3. Windows mail completely broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail completely broken: I have a Dell XPS laptop which is less than 6 months old. I've been using the default mail app to check my outlook, gmail, and school-specific email address. These had all been all been working perfectly until one day I randomly stopped being able to view the emails within my...
  4. Mail/Callendar app sync with Gmail broken!

Mail/Callendar app sync with Gmail broken!: Hi! No Gmail emails appear in Mail app. It is really strange. It worked fine until 14 April 2020. After that date stopped syncing, than started working again 28.08.2020 than stopped 4 October 2020 and does not work till today. I know the dates, 'cause I see last received...
  5. Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update to the Mail and Calendar app is completely broken?: My Calendar isn't displaying correctly. See screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/mpxaS62.png Additionally my gmail account has completely de-synced and now won't sync correctly. I can't even remove the account because the "Manage accounts" options show no accounts. Edit: Had...
  6. FIX windows 10 Mail APP it broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    FIX windows 10 Mail APP it broken: Can someone at Microsoft fix the mail app PLEASE !!! Wont send from outbox repeatedly, my customers are angry for not getting their emails Works for a while and keeps dropping all my email accounts Yes I have tried everything nothing works except …. Delete the account...
  7. iCloud Address Broken in Windows 10 Mail App

iCloud Address Broken in Windows 10 Mail App: My iCloud email that I have set up to work in the Windows 10 mail app is one, not receiving emails, and two, is always telling me "Your iCloud account settings and out of date." When I look at its inbox it says that it is retrieving my emails but it never does. This is...
  8. April 2018 update seems to have broken the mail app

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    April 2018 update seems to have broken the mail app: The April 2018 update installed today on its own. I launched my mail app and it did not function. Apparently I needed to give permission for mail to access my email (not sure why that would have changed since it worked before). The main problem is that my several email...
  9. Windows mail app broken, cannot add accounts anymore

in Browsers and Email
    Windows mail app broken, cannot add accounts anymore: Hi all, After the April Update last Monday (overall went smoothly) my Windows mail app is no longer working. Accounts have disappeared, they can be re-added (i.e. Gmail but also other mail accounts) but folders of those accounts do not show up in the menu. Also creating new...
  10. Mail app broken in 10074

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app broken in 10074: First old messages disappeared. Now the mail account disappeared. Nothing in settings under account lets me try and add an account. I can use the web version of live.com so I still get mail, but can anyone tell me how to fix this? Neal Van Eck 5883