Windows 10: Mail App crashing over and over.

Discus and support Mail App crashing over and over. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In this month after the latest update, my mail app keeps crashing over and over. I can only check my mail for literally 3s before the app freezes and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dong Xu2, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Dong Xu2 Win User

Mail App crashing over and over.

In this month after the latest update, my mail app keeps crashing over and over. I can only check my mail for literally 3s before the app freezes and I have to close and open it again. So if I scroll slow I cant read any mail.I have try everything from the websites: the cmd one; reset; reinstall, troubleshooter and etc. Every time it just does not work or only works for hours and this thing repeats again. Btw, every time I reinstall or reset, I have to reboots the system or it will not let me login my account. I mean if someone have new method except those already on the web, please help me.

:)

Dong Xu2, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App crashing over and over. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Mail App crashing over and over.

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Mail App crashing over and over.

1. Mail App crashing over and over. - Similar Threads - Mail App crashing

2. BSOD PC continues to crash over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PC continues to crash over and over again: I did a clean install after having IRQ not less than BSOD errors. Even after a clean install I'm still seeing errors. THis is a readout from my problem details:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: 10Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  3. BSOD PC continues to crash over and over again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PC continues to crash over and over again: I did a clean install after having IRQ not less than BSOD errors. Even after a clean install I'm still seeing errors. THis is a readout from my problem details:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: 10Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  4. Windows Explorer/Task Bar crashing over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer/Task Bar crashing over and over: So, an error I've had for about a week or two. It happens all the time even if nothing is running. The Explorer app crashes, and the task bar goes away and returns a few seconds later along with the night light setting turning off and on along with it. Not sure how to fix...
  5. Mail app account setting going out of date over and over - Very frustrating

Mail app account setting going out of date over and over - Very frustrating: I receive messages for my mail app every single day and sometimes multiple times a day and all of my accounts linked to the mail app are out of date. I then need to confirm the email and password every time. This is so frustrating. What is wrong with this app? I have reset...
  6. My PC crashes over and over again.

My PC crashes over and over again.: Hi, My PC crashed multiple times already. Today it crashed 5 times in 2 hours. Every time it showed a BSoD and the Errors were: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area System_thread_exception_not_handled Memory_management win32kbase.sys I need serious help, cause it keeps...
  7. 100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...: It happens over and over and over and over. I do everything you folks tell me, and everything else I find on the internet. It still happens over and over and over and over and over. You can't fix it on your end OR tell us a fix? Who do we ask, if not the people who make the...
  8. Camera keeps crashing over and over!

Camera keeps crashing over and over!: SERIOUS WARNING! Okay. So I made a YouTube channel 2 days ago and when we were trying to take a YouTube profile picture, the camera lags and stops also with the frame service. Here's what the event said: The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly. It...
  9. Windows Explorer crashing over and over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer crashing over and over: So, an error I've had for a few days. It happens no matter what even if no processes are running. The Explorer app crashes and the task bar goes away and returns a few seconds later. My system tray is empty and this usually causes some graphical annoyances when it happens as...
  10. Store app updates over and over

Store app updates over and over: Since April’s feature update I notice some apps constantly offer a update despite obediently updating them. Phone, alarms and a few other useless ones. I never allow auto updating of apps preferring to manually check and update. Despite having this turned off I believe store...