Windows 10: Mail app does not show prior days or older emails- they were downloaded-app says use...

Discus and support Mail app does not show prior days or older emails- they were downloaded-app says use... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; desktop Win 10 mail app says use search to see emails older than today! Stop the nonsense- I need to see all my emails and scroll down- it is not a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M.McKinney1, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Mail app does not show prior days or older emails- they were downloaded-app says use...

desktop Win 10 mail app says use search to see emails older than today! Stop the nonsense- I need to see all my emails and scroll down- it is not a syncing issue- it is visibility with no options to list and scroll prior emails!

:)

M.McKinney1, Jan 11, 2021

2. Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app

When I first installed Windows 10, I added two Gmail accounts to the mail app and everything worked fine. Suddenly, neither account is showing up in the app, yet when I try to re-add the account, it says it already exists. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Mail app does not show prior days or older emails- they were downloaded-app says use... [​IMG]

Mail app does not show prior days or older emails- they were downloaded-app says use... [​IMG]

robynjeannette, Jan 11, 2021
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Mail app does not show prior days or older emails- they were downloaded-app says use...

Older emails do not show in Windows 10 email app

Hi Linda,

I understand the inconvenience caused to you as the older emails do not show in Windows 10 email app. I will certainly assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1. When you say “Windows email app” are you referring to mail app or outlook client?

2. Are you able to see the mails in the web browser?

If the issue is related to mail app follow the below steps and check if it helps.I suggest you to download and run the
    app troubleshooter from the below link and check.

The app troubleshooter will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, or if you're unable to open the Store,
    try running the
    Apps troubleshooter

This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists then I suggest you to sync the mail and check if it helps.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...ndows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Mail app does not show prior days or older emails- they were downloaded-app says use...

1. Mail app does not show prior days or older emails- they were downloaded-app says use... - Similar Threads - Mail app does

2. Mail app for Windows 10 not marking emails as read if they were read in a different email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app for Windows 10 not marking emails as read if they were read in a different email...: Hello, If I check my email messages on my phone and read them, when I open up Mail for Windows 10 on my PC, it doesn't recognize that I've already read the emails elsewhere. As a result, I show as having thousands of unread email messages in Mail for Windows 10 even though...
  3. Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app: Previous emails that were in my inbox are missing. The mail app is only showing today's emails. Also, it will not allow me to add a 6th email address. Is there a limit to how many email addresses you can have in the Mail Calendar app?...
  4. Mail app not downloading some emails

Mail app not downloading some emails: Sometimes, if I click on an email that's not fully downloaded first, I can never download it again. It's locked in some kind of limbo. I use the mail app with Yahoo mail. How can I free it from limbo and get it downloaded into the mail app....
  5. Unable to download an older app

Unable to download an older app: Is the app "Solitaire 30 Pack" NO LONGER available? I accidentally uninstalled mine and I see on searches that it was developed in 2018...and wonder if it is no longer supported...but several sites show a download to click on yet nothing happens....
  6. The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails.

The Windows Mail and Calendar app does not show current emails.: When I launch the mail app to see my emails (I have four email accounts), the emails that open up are two days old and more. The recent emails of the past two/three days eventually do come up -- but it usually takes as much as an hour (sometimes a little less) to sync and...
  7. Sending emails using Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending emails using Mail app: I have Windows 10 and an old version of Outlook 2007 installed on the pc. I’d like to use only Mail app. In the Settings I have Mail as my default email program. But when I 'send via email' in Word or Explorer, Outlook (2007) always opens. How to send email only using Mail?...
  8. Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app: I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.......
  9. Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app: When I first installed Windows 10, I added two Gmail accounts to the mail app and everything worked fine. Suddenly, neither account is showing up in the app, yet when I try to re-add the account, it says it already exists. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. [img] [img]...
  10. How to use a Yahoo email with Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    How to use a Yahoo email with Mail app.: I folks, I have an Outlook account, of course, but I don't use it. Instead I use my Yahoo email, but for some reason the new app won't let me add it. Instead it only wants my Outlook email. Is there and way to add a Yahoo email? This is what I get when I select Add...