Windows 10: Mail App doesn't connect!

Discus and support Mail App doesn't connect! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Mail app cant connect to any service. When I open it, I try to add an Email account but when I click on the google or any other service providers it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MohammadHossein Sedehi, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Mail App doesn't connect!

My Mail app cant connect to any service. When I open it, I try to add an Email account but when I click on the google or any other service providers it says it cant connect to the service right now and then it shows me an internet connection errordespite I have internet.

I tried resetting, updating and even I tried with VPN but it doesn't work anyway.

:)

MohammadHossein Sedehi, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App doesn't connect! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Kauan997 Win User
    The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Mail App doesn't connect!

Lost Mail app after performing System Restore on Windows 10.

Original Title: Lost mail app

I did a system restore as I had lost my start menu..the start menu returned but the mail app disappeared. the store says it is installed so I can, reinstall it. I can,t uninstall as I have no app.. any suggestions. it doesn,t appear in the list of apps.

shulakantor, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Mail App doesn't connect!

1. Mail App doesn't connect! - Similar Threads - Mail App doesn't

2. Windows 11 Mail doesn't connect to browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail doesn't connect to browser: I had to have my W11 laptop rebuilt. Now, Mail doesn't link to my default browser Firefox. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-doesnt-connect-to-browser/2e4e24be-69ac-44ce-b03b-a6f218d403a1
  3. Windows 11 Mail doesn't connect to browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mail doesn't connect to browser: I had to have my W11 laptop rebuilt. Now, Mail doesn't link to my default browser Firefox. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-doesnt-connect-to-browser/2e4e24be-69ac-44ce-b03b-a6f218d403a1
  4. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't update

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't update: I'm running Windows 10 on a Del Laptop. I had to reset my Mail app to fix a problem. My accounts got entered properly, but I couldn't format my signatures--I only got the bare-bones Signature creator, not the Signature Editor. Following an answer here, I uninstalled the Mail...
  5. Mail app doesn't let me add mail accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app doesn't let me add mail accounts: Hi I recently bought a new Asus laptop with Ryzen 5000 series, everything is ok until I want to configure the Mail app, can't add any outlook email accounts, neither google accounts, it is really frustating because I love this app and Outlook doesn't fit to me. I used this...
  6. Mail app doesn't work properly

Mail app doesn't work properly: When I go to outlook in the Mail app embedded into windows, first it doesn't load the emails, but I can't go to other either... After I click off, it doesn't work, and even when I go to outlook then back to my primary gmail, it still doesn't work properly! WHAT IS GOING ON...
  7. Mail app doesn't log in.

Mail app doesn't log in.: I have tried many times, but my mail app doesn't log in to my 2 email ID. Both of them are Gmail ID's and I have enabled IMAP in both of them. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-doesnt-log-in/a0ede85b-5d57-4963-b150-c1c77e63be7d
  8. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account: I decided to delete my account and sign in again, but only to discover that the Windows 10 Mail app cannot sign into my gmail account. However, when I did the same to my other gmail account it was fine. The error code is 0x8000000b These are the following things that I...
  9. Mail app doesn't print

Mail app doesn't print: The dialogue comes up and can change options etc, but once I click print it goes away and nothing happens. Printing from Edge works fine. Not that I really expect an actual answer to this because apparently this has been going on for literally years with nothing but the usual...
  10. mail app doesn't access contacts

in Browsers and Email
    mail app doesn't access contacts: Hi all, can someone tell me how to get the new win10 mail app to access my contacts or how to add an address book to the email client. I'm get mail through a pop3 optus server not gmail etc. If I begin typing a name or email address in a new email the only adresses/...