Windows 10: Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew

Discus and support Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Hebrew installed on my Windows 10 PC and when I look at my Gmail account from the browser, it displays Hebrew in both the email title and body.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElanaBotwinick, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew

I have Hebrew installed on my Windows 10 PC and when I look at my Gmail account from the browser, it displays Hebrew in both the email title and body. But, when I use the Mail app, it only displays the title in Hebrew. The body is gibberish. How do I fix this? Thanks

:)

ElanaBotwinick, Jul 27, 2021
  2. AKing35 Win User

E-mail Body is doesn't show in Windows Mail app

Hi and thanks again for the reply, i've tried both of the above steps and still nothing in the body of the received emails.

I'm starting to get frustrated now, heard so many negative things about the mail app.

Any thoughts?

AKing35, Jul 27, 2021
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew

Use OAuth or secure mail key for email apps

I am getting the following notice about using an email which I do. I am using windows 8.1. I don't know the name of the email app that I am using. Do I need to do anything to continue getting my email? Thank you for any help that you can offer.

Access AT&T email with an email app that uses OAuth

If you’re like most people, you have email apps that let you read and manage email on your computer and mobile devices. For your security, we suggest you only use email apps with an email technology known as Open Authentication or OAuth.
    OAuth encrypts your username and password to protect your info from hackers and fraudsters.

[table][tr][td]iPhones & iPads running iOS 9.0 and above[/td][td]
    • Apple Mail
    • Outlook Mobile
    • Yahoo Mail app
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]Android devices running Lollipop/5.0 or above[/td][td]
    • Gmail
    • Outlook Mobile
    • Yahoo Mail app
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]Mac computer running OS 10.11/El Capitan or above[/td][td]Apple Mail[/td][/tr][tr][td]PC running Windows 10[/td][td]Windows Mail[/td][/tr][tr][td]Email app not listed?Here’s a quick way to find out if your email app uses OAuth. Start setting up a new email account in your app. Your app may offer you a list of email providers that includes Yahoo. If it does, your email app is OAuth compatible. Be sure to select Yahoo as your provider. You’re all set![/td][/tr][/table]

Non-OAuth compatible email apps

• Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016
    • Mozilla Thunderbird
    • Windows Mail on personal computers running Windows 8 or older
    • Apple Mail/Mac Mail on macOS 10.10/Yosemite or older

We suggest you switch to an email app that has OAuth. Get step-by-step instructions on how to set up or update your email account in several popular email apps, using our Troubleshoot
    & Resolve Tool.

Access AT&T email through an email app using a secure mail key

If you prefer to use an email app that isn’t compatible with OAuth, you’ll have to create a special code called a secure mail key. You’ll use this secure mail key instead of your AT&T password when you set up an email app.

Learn how to create a secure mail key

Access AT&T email at att.net

You can always use your regular password to access your AT&T email at att.net through a Web browser.

johnsonconnie, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew

1. Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew - Similar Threads - Mail app doesn't

2. Windows Mail doesn't show the email content correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail doesn't show the email content correctly: Greetings! Some emails in my mail application for Windows do not show the content correctly. Instead, it shows the html source code. This doesn't happen with all the emails, but about 30% of the emails I get and 100% of email notifications from reddit are like this. Any idea...
  3. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't show new emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail app doesn't show new emails: Hi, Windows 10's mail app has been working flawlessly for me for a very long time now, in fact it is my favorite app to check my emails, but after a recent update I noticed new emails are no longer appearing in my inbox!The only solution to get to see new emails in the app is...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't show new emails

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't show new emails: Hi, Windows 10's mail app has been working flawlessly for me for a very long time now, in fact it is my favorite app to check my emails, but after a recent update I noticed new emails are no longer appearing in my inbox!The only solution to get to see new emails in the app is...
  5. Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails: some of my emails display HTML code when I display them on the Win11 Mail app, this happens on only 1 of my 3 email accounts on this pcI have tried the following:- removed the one email account and re-added it- ran mail troubleshooting/repair- uninstalled the Mail/Calendar...
  6. Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails

Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails: some of my emails display HTML code when I display them on the Win11 Mail app, this happens on only 1 of my 3 email accounts on this pcI have tried the following:- removed the one email account and re-added it- ran mail troubleshooting/repair- uninstalled the Mail/Calendar...
  7. Mail app not searching mail body

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app not searching mail body: Title says it all - I've experienced this for quite some time now. I can recreate it by highlighing the email I'm looking for then searching for a phrase inside the content of the emal ... search finds nothing. Is there a fix that isn't "use another mail app" ? submitted by...
  8. MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body: MS Mail latest 16005.13228.41011.0; Windows 10 latest; Dell Inspiron 5591 all updates Some forwarded email is sent with no body or truncated body. There seems to be no common thread to these emails. Many settings say: " . . .cannot be applied to any of your accounts"....
  9. My e-mail body not showing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My e-mail body not showing.: My e-mail has suddenly stopped showing in the reading pane?? Any advice appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-body-not-showing/f1c61070-1b5f-47a9-9f6b-a208c6e34ee5
  10. Paste into body of email on windows 10 mail app

Paste into body of email on windows 10 mail app: Hi Nothing happens when I CTRL-V text into the body of an email on my windows 10 mail app. It will paste into the subject line but not the body of the email. Nothing happens when I right click in the email i.e. no paste options. I am trying to copy text from Word. The...