Windows 10: Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data

Discus and support Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my Mail App emails are appearing in raw HTML data. example below:Received: from 10.196.198.206 by atlas104.sbc.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with HTTPS;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JudePitt, Mar 17, 2022.

1. JudePitt Win User

Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data

Some of my Mail App emails are appearing in raw HTML data. example below:Received: from 10.196.198.206 by atlas104.sbc.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with HTTPS; Thu, 17 Mar 2022 11:53:52 +0000Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>X-Originating-Ip: [52.234.172.104]Received-SPF: pass domain of microsoft.com designates 52.234.172.104 as permitted senderAuthentication-Results: atlas104.sbc.mail.bf1.yahoo.com; dkim=pass header.i=@microsoft.com header.s=s1024; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=microsoft.com; dmarc=passp=REJECT header.from=microsoft.com;X-Apparently-To: meyeray@bellso

:)

JudePitt, Mar 17, 2022
  2. Sam Vimes Win User

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Mar 17, 2022
  3. Mail Displays HTML Code In Emails In Mail App

Thank you for the suggestions. I ran the trouble shooter but it found no issues. I also accessed the emails (including the one from which I pasted my sample) via the browser and there was no problem. This means that I can read all emails as web mail
    with no problems and also using Windows Live Mail, again with no problems. It seems to only be the Windows 10 mail app that is struggling and showing most of my emails in the sample form, i.e. with the message buried in a mountain of HTML code. Curiously,
    of the dozen or so that I have received in the last two days, all display correctly on web mail and on Windows Live Mail but only one, the automated one telling me of your reply, displays correctly in the Win 10 Mail App.

KeithWillcocks, Mar 17, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data - Similar Threads - Mail App Emails

2. windows mail app displays html code in emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mail app displays html code in emails: Here is an example:u + =2Ebody =2Efoo =7B line-height: 100% =21important;=7D/*iPhone Blue Link Fix*/a=5Bx-apple-data-detectors=5D =7B color: inherit =21important; text-decoration: none =21important; font-size: inherit =21important; font-family: inherit =21important;...
  3. windows mail app displays html code in emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows mail app displays html code in emails: Here is an example:u + =2Ebody =2Efoo =7B line-height: 100% =21important;=7D/*iPhone Blue Link Fix*/a=5Bx-apple-data-detectors=5D =7B color: inherit =21important; text-decoration: none =21important; font-size: inherit =21important; font-family: inherit =21important;...
  4. Mail apps shows raw HTML data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail apps shows raw HTML data: Most of the email in my mail app are apparing as RAW HTML rather than rendering. I am using yahoo, windows 10. I have already tried reinstalling.all emails look similar to the below....
  5. Mail apps shows raw HTML data

Mail apps shows raw HTML data: Most of the email in my mail app are apparing as RAW HTML rather than rendering. I am using yahoo, windows 10. I have already tried reinstalling.all emails look similar to the below....
  6. Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data

Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data: I had a Windows 10 laptop and Mail and Calendar apps has a lot of emails with only HTML code. Unable to readI got a new desktop with Windows 11 and Mail and Calendar has even more email showing up with HTML code and completely unreadable. I can see my mail on AOL website...
  7. Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data: I had a Windows 10 laptop and Mail and Calendar apps has a lot of emails with only HTML code. Unable to readI got a new desktop with Windows 11 and Mail and Calendar has even more email showing up with HTML code and completely unreadable. I can see my mail on AOL website...
  8. Mail app was restored and now showing raw data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app was restored and now showing raw data: Re: Case #: 1040096911Created on: Friday, June 10, 2022 9:51 AMDescription: Mail app Windows 11 stopped workingI called support and the agent helped restore my email. But now, many emails are coming through with raw data. I tried "repair" and then "reset," but neither worked....
  9. Mail app was restored and now showing raw data

Mail app was restored and now showing raw data: Re: Case #: 1040096911Created on: Friday, June 10, 2022 9:51 AMDescription: Mail app Windows 11 stopped workingI called support and the agent helped restore my email. But now, many emails are coming through with raw data. I tried "repair" and then "reset," but neither worked....
  10. Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App Emails appearing in raw HTML data: Some of my Mail App emails are appearing in raw HTML data. example below:Received: from 10.196.198.206 by atlas104.sbc.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with HTTPS; Thu, 17 Mar 2022 11:53:52 +0000Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>X-Originating-Ip:...