Windows 10: Mail App Error

Discus and support Mail App Error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I was trying to add my gmail account to mail app and I'm constantly getting the error "something went wrong, error:0x8007139f. I have updated mail... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MyiDevice, Aug 15, 2019.

1. MyiDevice Win User

Mail App Error

Hi, I was trying to add my gmail account to mail app and I'm constantly getting the error "something went wrong, error:0x8007139f. I have updated mail app and run troubleshooter, and also reset it. But getting the same result each time even when adding email with advanced options. What's this error code about? And how to fix it?

:)

MyiDevice, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App Error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 15, 2019
  4. stevehero Win User

Mail App Error

error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

I went this route and added passwords for yahoo mail. I might try this method above to get gmail to buck up! *Tongue

@Bastet, this is probably what you were referring to the whole time.

YAHOO MAIL FIX
    2FA needs to be enabled which it already was and just follow these steps below.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.

Mail App Error [​IMG]

2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box

Mail App Error [​IMG]

3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.

Mail App Error [​IMG]

4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2.

Mail App Error [​IMG]

Fully functional mail app again.

GMAIL FIX

Now similar steps to setting up Gmail. Here I'll only go through the Gmail steps as Windows Mail App setup is the exact same.

Follow this jpeg below, all steps are merged as there's a 5 attachment limit.

Mail App Error [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

I've edited it to show the solution for Gmail also.

stevehero, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Mail App Error

1. Mail App Error - Similar Threads - Mail App Error

2. synching with mail app error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    synching with mail app error: Hello,I'm having trouble with my mail app, it's having an error in synching since yesterday. It's working fine in my other device. The error code is : 0x80072746. I need some help....
  3. synching with mail app error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    synching with mail app error: Hello,I'm having trouble with my mail app, it's having an error in synching since yesterday. It's working fine in my other device. The error code is : 0x80072746. I need some help....
  4. Error code - 0x80070490 in mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code - 0x80070490 in mail app: Hello,When I sign in to the mail app with google account it's showing an error how can I fix this issue. Error code - 0x80070490 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80070490-in-mail-app/e1119302-36f8-4b78-8214-63087d7eb477
  5. Error code - 0x80070490 in mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code - 0x80070490 in mail app: Hello,When I sign in to the mail app with google account it's showing an error how can I fix this issue. Error code - 0x80070490 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80070490-in-mail-app/e1119302-36f8-4b78-8214-63087d7eb477
  6. Mail app sign in error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app sign in error: Whenever I try to sign in to mail app 1. I enter gmail 2. I enter password 3. Then it's asks what to call you I enter my name 4. It show 'We could not find your settings 0x80070490' Help I am unable to add account Windows 10 Pro latest version 32bit...
  7. Mail app Send Error

Mail app Send Error: I was trying to send an E-Mail to my personal account, this message pops up: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large."....
  8. Error in my E-Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error in my E-Mail App: I received an E-Mail and it asked me what App I wanted to receive it on and I chose Word Pad and when I went to open it up, it was in Computer Language. How do I delete Word Pad as being the App to receive the document?...
  9. error 0x80004001 in Mail app

error 0x80004001 in Mail app: Mail has stopped syncing with my emails - when I try to sync i get the error 0x80004001. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80004001-in-mail-app/1158dedd-ede3-4007-b7f2-7cce229cd52c
  10. Mail App,Yahoo login error

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App,Yahoo login error: I have Windows 10 in my laptop. My problem is that i cannot sign in to my yahoo account in the new Mail app.It prompts me to insert my password again.I'm 100% sure that i insert the correct password because i tried to login with these credentials in my browser and i succeed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail error code 0x80072ee7