Windows 10: Mail app for mac

Discus and support Mail app for mac in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Friends, I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JBR1968, Dec 8, 2018.

1. JBR1968 Win User

Mail app for mac

Dear Friends,

I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i do not need to see unnecessary adds.

I want to configure the app in mac book pro.

Please let me know how to do it

:)

JBR1968, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app for mac :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 8, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Mail app for mac

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Mail app for mac

1. Mail app for mac - Similar Threads - Mail app mac

2. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  3. Mac to Windows: Mail, Calendar Clients?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mac to Windows: Mail, Calendar Clients?: Hi all, I've been working from a new Windows machine since January, having worked from a MacBook Pro for the 8 years prior. I am enjoying it so far! One thing that I am still struggling with is the loss of the iOS Mail app. I used it for all my email addresses (different...
  4. Import Apple Mail with folders on Mac to Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import Apple Mail with folders on Mac to Mail for Windows 10: My wife has previously used a Mac and used their standard Mail program for handling her email (she has a *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address). On the Mac she has also created folders to file her mail. How can I migrate mail that she has received and is...
  5. Office 365 for Mac is available on the Mac App Store

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 for Mac is available on the Mac App Store: Office empowers everyone to achieve more on any device. And Office loves Mac. We’re committed to delivering the power and simplicity of Office in an experience designed specifically for Mac, and we continue to make significant investments in the platform. Today, we’re excited...
  6. Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro: Please help me to configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configure-the-mail-app-in-mac-book-pro/2bcb9f55-d38c-449d-bee1-e25a6a217d64
  7. Mail app for mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app for mac: Dear Friends, I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i do not need to see unnecessary adds. I want to configure the app in mac book pro. Please let me know how to do it...
  8. Mail App not Syncing Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  9. Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading Microsoft Apps for Mac: Hi, I have just bought a new computer and I need to download my word and excel apps? Kind regards Lana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/downloading-microsoft-apps-for-mac/555daa40-51a2-4898-bd8a-a4a517f54703
  10. Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App: Would appreciate some help. Currently, have the Mail App handling an Outlook and a gmail account, but, do not care for the Mail app. Is there a way to have my 2 accounts showing independently, and not using the Mail App any longer. Do not wish to get rid of either the...