Windows 10: Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink

Discus and support Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Mail for Windows 10 now supports ink! Take notes on pictures or add a drawing using a pen or your finger. Go to the Draw tab in the ribbon to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink

Source:

:)

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink - Similar Threads - Mail app supports

2. windows 10 mail app crashed now is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail app crashed now is not working: this morning i was in the process of sending an email when the default windows 10 mail app crashed and has not worked since. the app crashed at 10 am and as of 545 pm i am still unable to get any mail through the app. i have restarted the laptop, forced restart of mail app...
  3. Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails: I have plenty of mails on the Windows 10 Mail application. All o the work except for yahoo mails. Only one yahoo mail can be there, if more than 1 yahoo mails are existent in the accounts, then all of them go out of sync except the last one you logged in. If you hit "fix...
  4. Microsoft To-Do app now supports Ink for Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do app now supports Ink for Windows 10 Insiders: Ink support is now available to #WindowsInsiders! Become an Insider to try it out and let us know what you think! Download: Microsoft To-Do app | Microsoft Store Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 117289
  5. Mail app not working now

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not working now: All of a sudden, the mail app is not synching. I get the usual message that "your Charter accounts are out of date". A box pops up asking for my password which I enter and save, I try to synch again and get the same results- an endless loop. I have run "sfc/scannow" and no...
  6. Mail app not working now

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not working now: My mail app worked for one day after upgrading from Win 8.1. Now I get a message that "my account needs to be updated or fixed". It asks for my password, which I put in, save, but mail still won't work. When I go into "Settings" and look at the password field there are twice...
  7. Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10)

in Windows 10 News
    Use inking and speech to support natural input (10 by 10): With Windows 10, it’s now easier than ever to support natural input in your apps and today we’d like to highlight using inking and speech to interact more naturally with your users. Digital inking with DirectInk Despite the introduction and evolution of all types of...
  8. Mail for Windows 10 now supports TLS

in Windows 10 News
    Mail for Windows 10 now supports TLS: The built-in Mail application on Windows 10 has been updated to support TLS after nearly three years since the first Modern app was released. As most mail servers have been dropping support for SSL 3.0, users would have been faced with issues connecting through the Mail...
  9. Netflix app Now Supports HDR on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Netflix app Now Supports HDR on Windows 10: We are thrilled to announce the addition of High Dynamic Range (HDR) support on Windows 10 for both the Edge browser and the Netflix app. With this update, Netflix members who have a supported device and a premium plan can enjoy amazing Netflix movies and shows in HDR. With...
  10. Animated GIF Support Comes to Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Animated GIF Support Comes to Mail app in Windows 10: In the 71st episode of The Email Design Podcast, Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez announce the support of animated GIFs in Windows 10 Mail, the resolution of image gaps bug in Outlook.com and Office 365, faking video in email with CSS animated sprites, and more....