Windows 10: Mail app freezes

Discus and support Mail app freezes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Mail app freezes when I am trying to share something using Spin and Sketch app. I think this issue is a result of a problem with synchronization. To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tamara Chernega, May 5, 2020.

1. Mail app freezes

Mail app freezes when I am trying to share something using Spin and Sketch app. I think this issue is a result of a problem with synchronization. To fix the frozen app I have to close it and then open again

:)

Tamara Chernega, May 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app freezes :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 5, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    windows 10 mail app freezes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch pad.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

Refer the link below.

Note: Please don’t run app troubleshooter in the link. This applies to windows 10 also.

windows 10 mail app freezes

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 5, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app freezes

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Mail app freezes

1. Mail app freezes - Similar Threads - Mail app freezes

2. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  3. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  4. Windows Mail App Freezes or Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App Freezes or Crashes: Hey all, I’m assisting a coworker with some issues with the Windows 10 Mail app. It had been working fine, then these issues seemed to appear out of nowhere. Issue 1: Windows Mail app partially freezes until closed. Whenever you click on an email with an attachment, the app...
  5. Windows Mail App Freezes or Crashes

Windows Mail App Freezes or Crashes: Hey all, I’m assisting a coworker with some issues with the Windows 10 Mail app. It had been working fine, then these issues seemed to appear out of nowhere. Issue 1: Windows Mail app partially freezes until closed. Whenever you click on an email with an attachment, the app...
  6. Windows Mail app freezes after launch

Windows Mail app freezes after launch: Hi, My Windows mail freezes right after I launch it. The bottom links to Windows calendar, To do list, etc do work, but everything else is frozen including the settings gear wheel. This happened on two different computers and I tried all the troubleshooting steps so this is...
  7. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  8. mail app

in Browsers and Email
    mail app: how can i change language? 5562
  9. Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App: Would appreciate some help. Currently, have the Mail App handling an Outlook and a gmail account, but, do not care for the Mail app. Is there a way to have my 2 accounts showing independently, and not using the Mail App any longer. Do not wish to get rid of either the...
  10. PC freezing after opening Calendar app or Mail app

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezing after opening Calendar app or Mail app: Having this problem since today. I don't know why it's happening but I think it's related with "Microsoft Outlook Comunications" using a lot of RAM. [img] Sorry for the photo. I couldn't take a printscreen because my system froze after that. Secondary question: My...