Windows 10: Mail App in W10

Discus and support Mail App in W10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to simplify the Inbox in W10's Mail App. I don't need to have similar items glued together - just want a sequential time/date list of sent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Margaret Stapleton, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Mail App in W10

I'd like to simplify the Inbox in W10's Mail App. I don't need to have similar items glued together - just want a sequential time/date list of sent and received emails.

:)

Margaret Stapleton, Nov 13, 2018

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App in W10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail App in W10

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Mail App in W10

1. Mail App in W10 - Similar Threads - Mail App W10

2. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  3. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  4. W10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Mail: I have an Outlook email address, but I access it through W10 Mail. I am receiving emails that purport to be from MS, but the addresses appear strange, and the syntax is poor. They advise me that all old versions of MS email are being done away with, and that I need to update...
  5. W10 mail app deletes mails

W10 mail app deletes mails: When I search for sent mails more than 30 days old on W10 mail app it brings up the list of mails but as soon as I click on the mail I want it appears for a split second then disappears. I repeat the search and sure enough I relocate the message but again as soon as I...
  6. Adding email addresses to W10 Mail App.

in Browsers and Email
    Adding email addresses to W10 Mail App.: I have just resurrected an old W10 version 1909 machine for a family member to use for email and browsing. I set up the Mail App for email and she can receive, send and reply to emails just fine. However, if she tries to send a new email she has to type in the complete...
  7. Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..

in Browsers and Email
    Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..: We get our e-mail via our ISP. W10 Mail has been set up for this provider and says so if you try to add the ISP to the app. When you open the W10 Mail app., the sign in is grayed out and the app will only allow adding a mail server. Not sure what is wrong, and have no idea...
  8. Mail W10

Mail W10: Am unable to create FOLDERS in Mail W10. There is 'NO PLUS' sign showing. Can anyone help pls. thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-w10/73c5ffbf-08a0-4ad7-827d-3b1034597b77
  9. W10 Mail & Calendar apps are closing by themselves

in Browsers and Email
    W10 Mail & Calendar apps are closing by themselves: Every time I start these apps, if I shift focus from them, they close on their own.*Huh I've eliminated all the usual suspects (touchpad, antivirus, Keyser Söze, etc.), so I'm turning to you folks for ideas. (System is Acer Aspire SW5-012; OS is Generic 10 Home - Build...
  10. Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App: I finally got Mail App's email working. It picked up all the mail in my Outlook 2016 pst file.. However, it didn't pick up any of the events or people in the Calendar and Contacts from the same pst file. I thought that was supposed to happen. What do I need to do to import my...