Windows 10: Mail app in Windows 10 not receiving content

Discus and support Mail app in Windows 10 not receiving content in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I read all my mail in the Windows 10 app. Gmail company account, for example, from a business I work for. Recently, messages coming from other users in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrsNoName, Sep 8, 2021.

1. MrsNoName Win User

Mail app in Windows 10 not receiving content

I read all my mail in the Windows 10 app. Gmail company account, for example, from a business I work for. Recently, messages coming from other users in that domain are coming through with no content when they are forwarding messages to me. Any text they write to accompany the forwarded message is visible, just not the forwarded message. I can go sign into Gmail.com and see the whole message there. Why is the Mail app discriminating on this content?

:)

MrsNoName, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app in Windows 10 not receiving content :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 8, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Mail app in Windows 10 not receiving content

Windows Mail App syncing not showing the content of the mail

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I'd be glad to help you.

Let's try to follow these steps, mentioned below and check, if it works:

Add and remove an account on Mail App:

I would suggest you to remove the email account and add this account again in Mail app.

Try these steps below, to delete the email account
    on the Mail app.

• Type Mail App in the search bar on the desktop and click on
      Add account in the Mail app Window.
    • Check for the email account
      on Choose an account Window, then Tap or click on
      the email account you want to remove.
    • At the bottom, tap or click Remove account or
      Remove all accounts, thus
      remove the email account.
    Try these steps below, to reconfigure
    the email accounton Mail app

• Type Mail App in the search bar on the desktop and click on
      Add account in the Mail app Window.
    • Check for the email account
      on Choose an account Window. If it is not available, go to
      Other account.
    • Add your email account,
      Email address and Password in the
      Other account Window and check, if it works.
    Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Mail app in Windows 10 not receiving content

1. Mail app in Windows 10 not receiving content - Similar Threads - Mail app receiving

2. Windows 10 Mail app not receiving notifications until onscreen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app not receiving notifications until onscreen?: I recently downloaded Office and tried out Outlook, and I felt like I touched a piece of software from a decade ago so I uninstalled it. Now, notifications don't work on the default Mail app anymore. I've tried turning them on and off, and nothing works. Now, I only receive...
  3. windows 10 mail and calender app cannot receive e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail and calender app cannot receive e-mail: I receive a error message 0x8019019a. i cannot get passed this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-and-calender-app-cannot-receive-e/276286d9-19b6-4c3f-b66a-430817311d9a
  4. Windows 10 Mail App - does not show content of Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App - does not show content of Inbox: Using Windows 10 Mail App: I can sync my mail folders including sending e-mails, but for the Inbox the Mail App says "Nothing yet..." and there are no e-mails there. If I go online via a web browser and move one of the e-mail from the Inbox to a sub-folder -- it appears in...
  5. Windows 10 Mail app not receiving attachments?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app not receiving attachments?: Some emails have no attachments, especially ones sent from Gmail app where the attachment is not an inline one. Someone online suggested changing the settings in Reading pane, but it didn't work. I've changed account settings to always receive attachments, but it didn't work...
  6. not receiving mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    not receiving mail: Refers to microsoft windows mail I was using outlook 2007 but decided to progress to Microsoft Mail win10 I have opened 2 accounts gmail and an internet provider and linked them. However, I see only the gmail mails. Since I don't know whether the 2nd was opened as a POP or...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We’ve heard of several folks speaking of the inability to send emails from the built-in Mail app within Windows 10. Now, this can be a huge problem for those who receive and send emails on a regular basis. We understand [...] This post Windows 10 Mail app...
  8. email content disappeared in mail and calndar app

email content disappeared in mail and calndar app: hi the email and calendar content disappeared suddenly . when I open mail and calendar app in windows 10 , I can see my email accounts added but cant send receive emails and cant see older emails in any of the email accounts...
  9. Windows mail not receiving

Windows mail not receiving: I have set up a Windows Mail account for my friend using the input/output server details provided by her ISP and installation was accepted. However, I've tried sending her an email from my WLM account but nothing is received in the inbox. If anything, what have I done wrong?...
  10. Turn On or Off Download External Content in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Download External Content in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Download External Content in Windows 10 Mail app Turn On or Off Automatically Download External Content in Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and...