Windows 10: mail app in windows 10

Discus and support mail app in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, The Mail app isn't working anymore. When I click on it nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how to fix it please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GordonO'neil1, Apr 10, 2019.

1. mail app in windows 10

Hi, The Mail app isn't working anymore. When I click on it nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how to fix it please.

:)

GordonO'neil1, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. mail app in windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

mail app in windows 10

Mel Tar, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

mail app in windows 10

1. mail app in windows 10 - Similar Threads - mail app

2. Mail app keeps deleting the Gmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app keeps deleting the Gmail account: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  3. I use Outlook as my email Server. Windows Hijacks that with the "Mail App" how do i disable...

I use Outlook as my email Server. Windows Hijacks that with the "Mail App" how do i disable...: I DO NOT Want to use MAIL I use outlook as my email client. When clicking email us online. it defaults to MAIL. I want it to default to outlook. How do I do that? Thank you...
  4. Mail app not loggin to gmail account.

Mail app not loggin to gmail account.: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  5. MAIL & CALENDAR APP UNABLE TO LAUCH

MAIL & CALENDAR APP UNABLE TO LAUCH: AM USING THE WIN 10 AND UTNIL UPTO WEEK FOR PAST 3 YEARS, THE MAIL & CALENDAR APP WAS WORKING FINE SUDDENLY ONE DAY IT STOPPED WORKING AND IS NOT ABLE TO LAUNH HAVE TRIED ALL RESET , PRIVACY CHNAGE OPTION ETC... BUT NO LUCK SO FAR CAN ANYONE GUIDE PLEASE...
  6. Mail and Calendar app stuck on Creating account

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app stuck on Creating account: All, My Mail and Calendar app has failed to work since this morning. It stopped receiving any mail this morning, with the reset of the mail app pretty much making it useless. [img] I have reset the app, restarted the computer and now the next step if it has to happen, a...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App Error Can't Sync to Aol Mail ...how to fix

Windows 10 Mail App Error Can't Sync to Aol Mail ...how to fix: I'M SURE U ARE ALREADY SUPER FRUSTRATED LIKE I WAS AT THIS POINT...AFTER SEARCHING AND READING AND FAILED ATTEMPTS AT FIXING THIS SIMPLE ERROR..."NEED TO UPDATE/CHANGED PERMISSION TO ALLOW THIS DEVISE" SO AOL CAN SYNC TO WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP........ WELL....HERE IS THE SIMPLE...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app ignoring email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app ignoring email accounts: As you can see in the image below, I have setup (even two different) email accounts but the Windows 10 Mail app acts as if I have not setup any... [img] I already tried the official MS forums to no avail. I.e. deleting and re-adding accounts, reinstalling Mail app or...
  9. error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App: When using the mail app in: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.18362 N/A Build 18362 I'm getting the error code: error 0x8007042b I've disabled anti-virus but that didn't work. What I'm trying to do is: Go to the settings (the cog wheel in the app) Manage...
  10. error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

in Windows 10 Support
    error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App: When using the mail app in: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.18362 N/A Build 18362 I'm getting the error code: error 0x8007042b I've disabled anti-virus but that didn't work. What I'm trying to do is: Go to the settings (the cog wheel in the app) Manage...