Windows 10: mail app in windows 10

Discus and support mail app in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, The Mail app isn't working anymore. When I click on it nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how to fix it please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GordonO'neil1, Apr 10, 2019.

1. mail app in windows 10

Hi, The Mail app isn't working anymore. When I click on it nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how to fix it please.

:)

GordonO'neil1, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. mail app in windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

mail app in windows 10

Mel Tar, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

mail app in windows 10

1. mail app in windows 10 - Similar Threads - mail app

2. Can't add gmail to mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add gmail to mail app: I can't add gmail to mail app. Here's the error: [ATTACH] Additionally, I think the "check for updates" in windows update is not able to detect new feature updates. It is a guess. I feel I used to use a newer version of windows 10 before doing "reset PC"....
  3. How can I completely reset Windows Mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I completely reset Windows Mail app?: I want this to be completely reseted, from scratch, when I hit reset it does absolutely nothing, everything is still there all accounts etc. When I used uninstall (only from powershell you can uninstall) and reinstall via store... ALL ACCOUNTS were again there! Please is...
  4. Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails

Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails: I have plenty of mails on the Windows 10 Mail application. All o the work except for yahoo mails. Only one yahoo mail can be there, if more than 1 yahoo mails are existent in the accounts, then all of them go out of sync except the last one you logged in. If you hit "fix...
  5. Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app

Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app: Not long ago I received a notice of suspicious behavior regarding my Google account, and I didn't recognize the location of the activity (log in). The Mail app is suddenly giving me the "account requires attention", message, and the gmail address in question is not usable....
  6. Outlook showing up twice in default mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook showing up twice in default mail app: Hello, I have read many similar responses to this question but none have been the fix for me. I configured a new computer for a user and installed both the latest version of O365 and Adobe Reader on the machine. We ran into a problem where pdf to mail feature in Reader...
  7. Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting notifications Account requires attention in Mail app: Not long ago I received a notice of suspicious behavior regarding my Google account, and I didn't recognize the location of the activity (log in). The Mail app is suddenly giving me the "account requires attention", message, and the gmail address in question is not usable....
  8. How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?: I have been using Windows 10 Mail app for a few months but I'd like to start using Outlook. How do I export all of my email and folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?...
  9. "Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website

"Move to folder" option of Mail App doesn't sync in Gmail website: I'm using the Mail App and I have Gmail and outlook emails in it. In the Gmail website i have created Labels/folders and they have successfully loaded in the Mail App. The problem is when using the Mail App. When I move an email to any label/folder it doesn't sync into the...
  10. Sending emails using Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending emails using Mail app: I have Windows 10 and an old version of Outlook 2007 installed on the pc. I’d like to use only Mail app. In the Settings I have Mail as my default email program. But when I 'send via email' in Word or Explorer, Outlook (2007) always opens. How to send email only using Mail?...