Windows 10: Mail App is not working correctly

Discus and support Mail App is not working correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The Mail App installed on my Windows 10 PC works incorrectly. I cannot find an option to index it so I reindexed my PC. However, Mail App is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichelleHoile, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Mail App is not working correctly

The Mail App installed on my Windows 10 PC works incorrectly. I cannot find an option to index it so I reindexed my PC. However, Mail App is still working incorrectly

:)

MichelleHoile, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App is not working correctly :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 2, 2018
  4. geoffllo Win User

Mail App is not working correctly

Mail app only working occasionally

• My Windows 10 seems to be fine, except for the mail app inbox and notifications.

I have checked all the settings, but they must be correct anyway, because occasionally, an email arrives correctly in the inbox and I get a notification correctly. Then the next few just don't arrive, but interestingly, when I click on "All mail" they are all there.

I have removed my (GMail) account and then reinstated it, but that made no difference.

I have tried to uninstall the app using Powershell, but it asked me for "parameters" and I didn't know what to do at that point.

Any ideas, please, as to how to make the inbox and related notifications work correctly?

Geoff

geoffllo, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Mail App is not working correctly

1. Mail App is not working correctly - Similar Threads - Mail App working

2. Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.: The Microsoft Mail app in Windows 10 recently stopped displaying Yahoo mail that is formatted in HTML. All is see now is a bunch of code see example below. Microsoft Outlook still displays it correctly, as does my iPad email client. My Gmail and Hotmail accounts are not...
  3. Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.: The Microsoft Mail app in Windows 10 recently stopped displaying Yahoo mail that is formatted in HTML. All is see now is a bunch of code see example below. Microsoft Outlook still displays it correctly, as does my iPad email client. My Gmail and Hotmail accounts are not...
  4. Photos app not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app not working correctly.: Hello, community.For some reason, my photos app isn't working correctly.It opens some images perfectly fine, but then for some it does nothing.The photo attached is what I see when opening an image.Videos work perfectly fine.Please can you tell me what's happened and how to...
  5. Photos app not working correctly.

Photos app not working correctly.: Hello, community.For some reason, my photos app isn't working correctly.It opens some images perfectly fine, but then for some it does nothing.The photo attached is what I see when opening an image.Videos work perfectly fine.Please can you tell me what's happened and how to...
  6. Mail App not working

Mail App not working: For a week or so now the Mail app has not worked for me. When i click on the App icon on my toolbar, it just displays a message saying "Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use again shortly." I have tried uninstalling it, but it wont even let me...
  7. Mail app is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app is not working: I updated the system to 1803 and Mail app broke down. I tried to reset the app, then I reinstalled it. Now I need your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-is-not-working/5c7e1206-68e1-48d8-af7f-004e8fe527a4
  8. Windows Mail App: People Search Not Working Correctly

Windows Mail App: People Search Not Working Correctly: Up until yesterday, when using Windows Mail app, when we wanted to locate the email address for a recipient, we could type a string in the To: field, and the contacts in the People app would be searched for that string in the contacts' first or last name, As of toady, the...
  9. Mail app not working

Mail app not working: On adding accounts to windows mail app. The app is crashing and shutting down or showing error 0x80004005 Details After the cumulative update of windows 10 version 1803 (KB4343909), my windows mail app stopped syncing. I tried terminating and removing accounts from the...
  10. reading pane in mail app not displaying images correctly

in Browsers and Email
    reading pane in mail app not displaying images correctly: Anyone else getting off center images in the reading pane of the mail app, it's getting annoying real quick. Hopefully there will be a update for the mail app soon to polish it off a bit. TC *Smile 16758

Users found this page by searching for:

1. correo versión 16005.12228 not show images

2. MAIL version 16005.12228.20276.0

3. Version 16005.12228.20206.0