Windows 10: Mail App keeps saying Aol Mail account is out of sync

Discus and support Mail App keeps saying Aol Mail account is out of sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; using the Mail app on my Windows 10 laptop and I keep getting a message for my AOL account saying We Couldn't Access this Account. AOL. You might need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sara209, May 25, 2021.

1. Sara209 Win User

Mail App keeps saying Aol Mail account is out of sync

using the Mail app on my Windows 10 laptop and I keep getting a message for my AOL account saying We Couldn't Access this Account. AOL. You might need to Update your password or give the account access to sync to this device. When I click on the little triangle with the exclamation point in it it says ATTENTION&nb

:)

Sara209, May 25, 2021

2. Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app

When I first installed Windows 10, I added two Gmail accounts to the mail app and everything worked fine. Suddenly, neither account is showing up in the app, yet when I try to re-add the account, it says it already exists. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Mail App keeps saying Aol Mail account is out of sync [​IMG]

Mail App keeps saying Aol Mail account is out of sync [​IMG]

robynjeannette, May 25, 2021
  3. I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown Mail App keeps saying Aol Mail account is out of sync :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, May 25, 2021
  4. peerv Win User

Google account (mail / calendar) not syncing in Windows 10

First confirm if you have two step authentication in you Google account.
    If YES follow these steps:

To have the Windows Mail app to work you have to generate a password for the Windows Mail app in your Google account at Anmelden – Google Konten
    Copy/paste this password into the password field of your Gmail account in the Mail app Settings/Accounts/Gmail
    This needs to be done only once.

Also check in Windows 10 Settings/Privacy if you have in Contacts AND Calender the Mail and Agenda allowed access ON
    If both are OFF the Mail app won't sync without throwing any error!!
    Just one off the many bugs in Mail app!

peerv, May 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Mail App keeps saying Aol Mail account is out of sync - Similar Threads - Mail App keeps

2. aol will not sync in windows mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aol will not sync in windows mail?: windows mail will not sync with my aolplease help or tell me it will no longer work with aol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-will-not-sync-in-windows-mail/2a8c570a-e708-410d-bfce-c5b98bfc22de
  3. aol will not sync in windows mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aol will not sync in windows mail?: windows mail will not sync with my aolplease help or tell me it will no longer work with aol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-will-not-sync-in-windows-mail/2a8c570a-e708-410d-bfce-c5b98bfc22de
  4. sync email aol to windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync email aol to windows mail: when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-aol-to-windows-mail/3ee44afb-7c84-46ba-bfb9-4ed8e7c06d9a
  5. sync email aol to windows mail

sync email aol to windows mail: when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-aol-to-windows-mail/3ee44afb-7c84-46ba-bfb9-4ed8e7c06d9a
  6. aol mail out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    aol mail out of date: Sorry I do not buy the microsoft reply "with due respect with your knowledge" as replied on the same question prior , the reason is that the password do work when you are on the aol wen=b site on the very same laptop , so there seem to be a corruption between microsoft mail...
  7. My AOL mail will no longer sync in Microsoft Mail.

My AOL mail will no longer sync in Microsoft Mail.: My AOL mail will no longer sync in Microsoft Mail. This was never a problem until recently. When looking at the inbox screen, I can see my other synced accounts but there is a triangle with an exclamation point in it next to AOL. I have attempted to troubleshoot it in many...
  8. Mail App. Aol stopped syncing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail App. Aol stopped syncing.: I use the mail app on windows so I can check all my email accounts in one spot. Today it keeps telling me that there is a problem with my AOL account. It says my AOL settings are out of date. I go to my account through the app and it asks me to type in my password and I do....
  9. aol mail account

aol mail account: I cannot access my aol email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail-account/0db8278e-cfec-4c46-8e17-2f3cb8b505a6
  10. AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook

AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook: I've been running AOL Mail on Outlook for years. In the several weeks it has stopped automatically syncing received and sent emails. When I try to force a sync using "update folders" I get this error message: Task "synchronising subscribed folders …..; reported error...