Windows 10: Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update

Discus and support Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, mail app no longer sends or receives mail since the last win 10 update or maill app update on the 9/10,please can a mod staff member pass this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hodgieduke, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update

hello, mail app no longer sends or receives mail since the last win 10 update or maill app update on the 9/10,please can a mod staff member pass this on as answers is getting flooded with people with the issue, cant even add and sync new accountsmany thanks in advancealso tried all help and work arounds ,my email still syncs in gmail app on phone, outlook.com, or any other that i add account to, issue is only with mail app

:)

hodgieduke, Jun 16, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Mail not sending!

Your last reference was to Mailbird- it seems you've reverted to Mail.

The choice of pop3 or imap for receiving mail is up to you.. smtp is a different thing.

Suggest you try sending mail with Mailbird

dalchina, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update

1. Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update - Similar Threads - Mail app mail

2. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  3. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  4. Mail app "send as" name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app "send as" name: [ATTACH] Hi all, I can't seem to figure out how to change the "send as" name for individual accounts in the Mail app. Nothing I find online seems to work; I don't have the option in my settings. Any ideas?...
  5. Mail app not sending notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app not sending notifications.: So, when I set account syncing to "as items arrive" the app stops sending new email notifications and only works when its open which kinda defeats the purpose of notifications. It works fine when set to "every 15 minutes" but thats a little too much, I'd prefer something as...
  6. Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working

Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working: When I create new mail and send it, it disappears and does not appear anywhere else like the Outbox. I can send mail by forwarding or replying to mail but cant send using new mail. Any ideas how to fix?...
  7. sending mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    sending mail: i have a box come up telling me i must delete messages so i can send as it is full, i have done this but still will not allow me to send anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-mail/b2802ca4-cbe0-48f6-9935-e8c7fa0065af
  8. Mail not sending!

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not sending!: Eventually decided to ‘retire’ my tried, trusted and tested 11-year-old XP computer and dive into Windows-10...for general use Struggling just a tad with the (not so) subtle differences between XP and W10 especially with the email element! Old habits die hard... I have...
  9. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

Unable to send mails on Windows mail app: We have a new desktop with W10 and are trying to activate the email app. Have completed all the required inputs and linked with Yahoo (they run BT 's email) who have acknowledged we still cannot download any messages. Display simply says Nothing received yet. We have version...
  10. "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?: Hello all, I remember this being a problem in Windows 8.1 and to my surprise, it's still present in Windows 10. When right-clicking a file (e.g. an image) selecting "Send To" and then choosing "Mail recipient" Windows would say that there isn't an e-mail program associated...