Windows 10: Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy

Discus and support Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 I use my Mail app, not Outlook, to sync with the email address my ISP provided. Since last month emails from that address through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by troothteller, May 23, 2023.

1. Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy

On my Windows 10 I use my Mail app, not Outlook, to sync with the email address my ISP provided. Since last month emails from that address through the Mail app do not return the cc: copy. I always use that field to return a copy of each message I send. At first I thought the problem lay with my eFax address; but now I realize that it is with all messages I send from that address. In my case the ISP is Comcast. That is the only address I synced with Mail on this computer. Anyone know how to troubleshoot this?

:)

troothteller, May 23, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 23, 2023
  3. Kai Ponte Win User
    Always Show cc/bcc lines in Mail App?

I've been using the default mail app for my HTC One M8. Works fine for the most part.

I often like to add a CC or a BCC to the email. I see I can touch menu then "show CC/.BCC."

On other email clients I had, this can be set by default.

Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy 1fc60591-4b9f-427f-b13c-2ee142f0ab45.png

Kai Ponte, May 23, 2023
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 23, 2023
Thema:

Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy

1. Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy - Similar Threads - Mail App Showing

2. Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy: On my Windows 10 I use my Mail app, not Outlook, to sync with the email address my ISP provided. Since last month emails from that address through the Mail app do not return the cc: copy. I always use that field to return a copy of each message I send. At first I thought the...
  3. mail app shows MSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail app shows MSL: when I send from my Microsoft mail app the email title will shows Jill's MSL.how can I make MSL disappear so it can show my proper name on email.there's no this problem when send from my iphone or MAC or outlook! please help....
  4. mail app shows MSL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail app shows MSL: when I send from my Microsoft mail app the email title will shows Jill's MSL.how can I make MSL disappear so it can show my proper name on email.there's no this problem when send from my iphone or MAC or outlook! please help....
  5. Some images in Mail app are not showing

Some images in Mail app are not showing: Some images in Mail app are not showing. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-images-in-mail-app-are-not-showing/ea657ba7-ce82-41a1-9073-aba45d50477b
  6. Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox

Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox: Hey All, I have seen this in a number of threads but there have yet to be any adequate resolutions. I have the mail app on my desktop and it recently stopped including attachments. The paperclip is not visible and embedded images are not showing up. When I go to the same...
  7. cc cleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cc cleaner: when i run cc cleaner and delete files where do they really go? build 1904rrct 150194
  8. cc cleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cc cleaner: cc cleaner is asking me clean error in the registry is this safe to do [ATTACH]try is this safe to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cc-cleaner/7dc60a87-e38c-4f2f-bc3f-c020d729a029
  9. Mail App attachments not showing

Mail App attachments not showing: Good morning, I'm an IT expert and I am struggling to solve this problem with windows 10 mail app. Windows 10 and Mail App are up to date with the latest updates. Some attachments are downloaded and are shown with the paperclip icon but other are missing... I can see them...
  10. Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.: I'm a bit slow jumping on the Insider Preview bandwagon, and as 10 is literally around the corner I thought I'd better get some practice in so I've only just installed Windows 10 for the first time today. I'm on build 10074 and have added my hotmail account to the Mail App...