Windows 10: Mail App not Syncing Mail

Discus and support Mail App not Syncing Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sebastijan_Smith, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Mail App not Syncing Mail

I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!

:)

Sebastijan_Smith, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Mail app won't auto sync

My mail app won't auto sync in Windows 10. I am logged in with my windows ID but my mail I primarily use is from my ISP. So I set it up and all emails came through, it works. Apart from auto sync, I have it set to every 15 mins but it doesn't do it. If I launch the mail app later on it won't automatically pull in my new emails, I have to force a manual refresh all the time. I have changed the sync settings about but nothing makes it work. I googled around and some suggestions were to ensure privacy settings looked correct, which they are. Am I missing something obvious here? The mail app works but only on a manual refresh basis. Seems buggy to me

Cheers, Wayne

Scottyboy99, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App no longer syncing

Hello TheLir,

The issue might arise due to mail app corruption, firewall from the security software hindering the network connection or due a proxy server internet connection

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to resolve sync issues on Windows 10 Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail App not Syncing Mail

1. Mail App not Syncing Mail - Similar Threads - Mail App Syncing

2. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  3. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  4. Mail app syncing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app syncing issue: Suddenly my windows mail app on the computer does not sync emails that I have read on my phone.It does sync unread mails and mails which I open on my phone when my computer is on.It seems only not to sync emails I read on my phone while my computer is off.This is causing me...
  5. Mail app not syncing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  6. Mail app not syncing.

Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  7. Unable to sync Mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to sync Mail app: I am on Gmail and have several accounts. I have the Mail app installed as well. But it stopped syncing new emails for my gmail accounts. The issue occurred suddenly. Before it worked fine. When I try to manage accounts in the Mail App settings and click on one of the...
  8. sync aliyun mail in win10 mail app

sync aliyun mail in win10 mail app: How to sync aliyun mail successfully in window 10 mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-aliyun-mail-in-win10-mail-app/f75170db-6146-450a-bd31-d20b333a34b1
  9. mail app sync

mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  10. cannot sync Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot sync Mail App: I cannot sync my Windows Mail App running on Windows 10 PC, version 1803 because I receive messages that the settings are out-of-date. I have email addresses on various boxes, including hotmail and gmail and really need to sync them...