Windows 10: Mail App not syncing properly

Discus and support Mail App not syncing properly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi guys I'm having a weird issue here with the Mail app on my PC. I got a message a week ago in the mail app that my outlook account was updated and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by xxxdannyxxx, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Mail App not syncing properly

Hi guys I'm having a weird issue here with the Mail app on my PC.

I got a message a week ago in the mail app that my outlook account was updated and now supports "Focused" inbox.
    Since then I no longer get notifications of new mail arriving and it appears its not checking as they only drop in when I open up the app.
    I should note its all working fine on my windows mobile and im notified instantly as a new message arrives so I don't believe its a corrupt microsoft account. I have checked and rechecked the settings and it shows I should be notified as mail arrives but this isn't happening for me. I turned off the focused inbox also in settings but this made no difference. I resorted to a clean install yesterday and Its still happening this morning.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards Danny

:)

xxxdannyxxx, Mar 11, 2017

2. Windows 10 Mail App will NOT Sync; Error code 0x86000c0a

No email accounts whether Live or Gmail or Exchange will SYNC! Error code is 0x86000c0a!

Apparently, I can send an email, but that email does not even sync to the sent folder in the Mail app on my computer.

If I sign in on the through the web, everything syncs properly. My Outlook app works just fine as well. But the Mail app is a nightmare. Someone help!

Again this is regarding the Mail application on Windows 10

Original Title: Windows 10 Mail App will NOT Sync

EmirMalovic, Mar 11, 2017
  3. Windows Mail keeps asking me to fix account and reset password and is not synching

When you sync your accounts to Mail app, it gathers the information from the server. If the account that is sync to the Mail app has an issue (on this case, suspended) it will not work properly. It's not that Mail app won't allow you to sync 2 different
    BT internet account, it's just that it is detecting that one account has an issue.

Let us know if it helps.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Mar 11, 2017
  4. Mail App not syncing properly

Caledon Ken, Mar 12, 2017
Thema:

Mail App not syncing properly

1. Mail App not syncing properly - Similar Threads - Mail App syncing

2. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  3. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  4. Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail: Windows 10 Mail is not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail. Certain sites are not displaying properly i.e. they just show all the technical background text. Most sites do display properly. This occurs on both of my laptops one the Pro edition the other the home edition. In order...
  5. Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail

Windows 10 Mail not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail: Windows 10 Mail is not syncing properly with Yahoo Mail. Certain sites are not displaying properly i.e. they just show all the technical background text. Most sites do display properly. This occurs on both of my laptops one the Pro edition the other the home edition. In order...
  6. Mail app not syncing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  7. Mail app not syncing.

Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  8. Mails will not get synced properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mails will not get synced properly: Hi, my mails from yahoo and other providers will not get synced properly. I was waiting for some confirmation emails and they just keep sitting in my inbox on yahoo and not getting downloaded by the windows app, even when I click refresh. It seems to download some mails at...
  9. mail app sync

mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  10. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...