Windows 10: Mail App not syncing properly

Discus and support Mail App not syncing properly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi guys I'm having a weird issue here with the Mail app on my PC. I got a message a week ago in the mail app that my outlook account was updated and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by xxxdannyxxx, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Mail App not syncing properly

Hi guys I'm having a weird issue here with the Mail app on my PC.

I got a message a week ago in the mail app that my outlook account was updated and now supports "Focused" inbox.
    Since then I no longer get notifications of new mail arriving and it appears its not checking as they only drop in when I open up the app.
    I should note its all working fine on my windows mobile and im notified instantly as a new message arrives so I don't believe its a corrupt microsoft account. I have checked and rechecked the settings and it shows I should be notified as mail arrives but this isn't happening for me. I turned off the focused inbox also in settings but this made no difference. I resorted to a clean install yesterday and Its still happening this morning.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards Danny

:)

xxxdannyxxx, Mar 11, 2017

2. Windows 10 Mail App will NOT Sync; Error code 0x86000c0a

No email accounts whether Live or Gmail or Exchange will SYNC! Error code is 0x86000c0a!

Apparently, I can send an email, but that email does not even sync to the sent folder in the Mail app on my computer.

If I sign in on the through the web, everything syncs properly. My Outlook app works just fine as well. But the Mail app is a nightmare. Someone help!

Again this is regarding the Mail application on Windows 10

Original Title: Windows 10 Mail App will NOT Sync

EmirMalovic, Mar 11, 2017
  3. Windows Mail keeps asking me to fix account and reset password and is not synching

When you sync your accounts to Mail app, it gathers the information from the server. If the account that is sync to the Mail app has an issue (on this case, suspended) it will not work properly. It's not that Mail app won't allow you to sync 2 different
    BT internet account, it's just that it is detecting that one account has an issue.

Let us know if it helps.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Mar 11, 2017
  4. Mail App not syncing properly

Caledon Ken, Mar 12, 2017
Thema:

Mail App not syncing properly

1. Mail App not syncing properly - Similar Threads - Mail App syncing

2. sync aliyun mail in win10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync aliyun mail in win10 mail app: How to sync aliyun mail successfully in window 10 mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-aliyun-mail-in-win10-mail-app/f75170db-6146-450a-bd31-d20b333a34b1
  3. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  4. Windows calendar app not syncing properly with iCloud

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows calendar app not syncing properly with iCloud: Hi there Last hope for help. I have spent about 1 hour on the phone with Microsoft Support who directed me here, after not being able to solve the problem. The problem is as follows: I have an iCloud account, which holds 5 calendars in total. They have been syncing to my...
  5. mail app sync

mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  6. cannot sync Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot sync Mail App: I cannot sync my Windows Mail App running on Windows 10 PC, version 1803 because I receive messages that the settings are out-of-date. I have email addresses on various boxes, including hotmail and gmail and really need to sync them...
  7. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  8. Mail app won't auto sync

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't auto sync: My mail app won't auto sync in Windows 10. I am logged in with my windows ID but my mail I primarily use is from my ISP. So I set it up and all emails came through, it works. Apart from auto sync, I have it set to every 15 mins but it doesn't do it. If I launch the mail app...
  9. Mail app not working properly

Mail app not working properly: Mail app was working fine and then came creators and since then it has been doing downhill. First, I stopped getting notifications. Then, the Mail app stopped checking for mail. I have to manually sync it for mail to come. I've tried uninstalls/reinstalls, resets,...
  10. Windows 10 people app not syncing properly.

Windows 10 people app not syncing properly.: I am using the people app in Windows 10 mobile and every time I go into the people app I can see contacts from my facebook account but nothing from my microsoft account. However if I go into settings the part where my account is listed says "Attention Required" and when I...