Windows 10: Mail App not syncing with gmail accounts after Windows Update

Discus and support Mail App not syncing with gmail accounts after Windows Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I recently completed a Windows 10 update. after it completed each time I launch the mail App it won't automatically log into the linked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KieranM - Dublin, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Mail App not syncing with gmail accounts after Windows Update

Hi All,

I recently completed a Windows 10 update. after it completed each time I launch the mail App it won't automatically log into the linked gmail accounts. The error message in the bsnner is that my gmail account settings are out of date. when I hit "fix" and go in and provide the gmail account login information everything seems to synch Ok and emails are fetched.

however next time I launch the mail App I'm back to square 1

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance

K

:)

KieranM - Dublin, Aug 13, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

AndreTen, Aug 13, 2020
  3. JohnnyGui Win User
    Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore

I am using my Gmail account through the Windows Mail app.

Lately, I noticed that whenever I open up the Mail app after a boot, a pop up appears saying that I have to log into my Gmail account each time. Today, I got a pop up in Action Center saying that my Gmail account information is outdated. So I deleted the account from the Mail app and added it again. However, now the Mail app is not syncing any mails from my Gmail account anymore; it's saying that there are no emails although I have selected to sync the last 3 months. IMAP and POP are enabled in the Gmail account settings.

Looking into the Reliability History, I can see 2 different crashes has occurred a few days back concerning "Microsoft Outlook Accounts" and "Mail and Calendar-accounts (POFContextAppCrash)"

The app is up to date.

Anyone else experiencing this?

JohnnyGui, Aug 13, 2020
  4. 10win10 Win User

Mail App not syncing with gmail accounts after Windows Update

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Mail App not syncing with gmail accounts after Windows Update

1. Mail App not syncing with gmail accounts after Windows Update - Similar Threads - Mail App syncing

2. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  3. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  4. gmail not syncing in WIN mail app

gmail not syncing in WIN mail app: Why is my gmail not synching after win 10 recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-not-syncing-in-win-mail-app/00e13c91-b152-4506-9066-f15d4713611d
  5. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  6. Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app

Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app: I've tried this and resetting the app but emails from my Gmail account still do not sync. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-not-syncing-with-win10-mail-app/768bd4c9-f7fc-4e0d-b998-3419ee0b10c5
  7. Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore: I am using my Gmail account through the Windows Mail app. Lately, I noticed that whenever I open up the Mail app after a boot, a pop up appears saying that I have to log into my Gmail account each time. Today, I got a pop up in Action Center saying that my Gmail account...
  8. Mail app on Windows 10 refuses to sync Gmail accounts

Mail app on Windows 10 refuses to sync Gmail accounts: Hello there, Since maybe 10-12 hours ago, Mail won't sync my Gmail accounts. It worked perfectly fine for months, yesterday I received one of those "Account needs to be fixed/Settings out of date" messages, went through with the login, and realized after a few hours sync is...
  9. Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app

Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app: I tried syncing my gmail account to the mail app provided but it says that we couldn't access the account as the settings are out of date and I need to update them. or while adding the account it says some error occurred and and the error code is 0x8000000b. Please look into...
  10. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...