Windows 10: mail app people app how to delete a recent contact?

Discus and support mail app people app how to delete a recent contact? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Outlook People App allows the deletion of a recent contact.Mail People App does not allow the deletion of a recent contact?Choose a contact does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DJohns2050, Nov 26, 2021.

1. mail app people app how to delete a recent contact?

Outlook People App allows the deletion of a recent contact.Mail People App does not allow the deletion of a recent contact?Choose a contact does not show the one I want to delete.I do not understand where a Recent Contact in the Mail People app resides in order to delete it.Show Contacts from no longer includes Recent PeopleF.Y.I. I did do a People App reset.I originally made a typo by hitting Return before I typed the "m" in ".com"so now I have an address that is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"and I am frustrated whenever I type the first two letters of the email I want the recent contacts puts i

:)

DJohns2050, Nov 26, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 26, 2021
  3. daevidd Win User
    Cannot delete contacts from Windows 10 Mail App

Before someone suggests this as an answer, let me just say that I am aware that the Windows 10 Mail app supposedly gets its contacts from the Windows 10 People app. The People app on my computer has the precise contacts in it that it is supposed to. The problem with the Mail app is this: When I type the first letter of a contact's name, and the menu with a selection of contacts to choose from drops down, it includes contacts that I was able to delete from the People app. There does not appear to be any way to get rid of them. Any suggestions?

daevidd, Nov 26, 2021
  4. mail app people app how to delete a recent contact?

How do i delete recent contacts from Microsoft People

In the people app, I have a list of recent contacts.

I try to right-click and delete the contact individually but the delete button is disabled.

How to remove them?

mail app  people app  how to delete a recent contact? [​IMG]

mail app  people app  how to delete a recent contact? [​IMG]

swatstrike, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

mail app people app how to delete a recent contact?

1. mail app people app how to delete a recent contact? - Similar Threads - mail app app

2. mail app people app how to delete a recent contact?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail app people app how to delete a recent contact?: Outlook People App allows the deletion of a recent contact.Mail People App does not allow the deletion of a recent contact?Choose a contact does not show the one I want to delete.I do not understand where a Recent Contact in the Mail People app resides in order to delete...
  3. Sort contact list in People app in Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sort contact list in People app in Mail: I want to sort the contact list in People on "Last Name". Whenever I change the options for sort order and display name order, these always return to "First Name" and the order is not changed. I cannot find a way to make it stick.Is there somewhere a hidden setting or...
  4. All contacts deleted in people app

All contacts deleted in people app: I forgot to sync my contacts to the mail and removed it from the people app. When i added the account back not even a singke contact was there. Is it possible that they may in stored in the memory of the laptop??...
  5. People App delete "Skype" contacts

People App delete "Skype" contacts: Please read: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/how-to-delete-all-the-contacts-from-people-app/4afe5650-d97d-4163-b58f-7b9a0060fc6d I am trying to delete all contacts on my People's app to keep it clean and most are old contacts...
  6. Delete A Recent Contact in the People App

Delete A Recent Contact in the People App: I've already looked at several similar questions. None of the suggestions in any of those threads solved my problem, so I'm starting a new thread looking for fresh advice. Somehow, two unrelated contacts of mine (my CPA and my son's school) became linked through either my...
  7. Delete contacts from People App

Delete contacts from People App: I can't delete old contacts from People App. When I right click on the contact the Delete is grayed out. Anyone out there that knows how to fix this, please help me out. Thanks...
  8. Delete contacts from people app

Delete contacts from people app: When I try to delete contacts from people app the delete option is grayed out. How can I delete these old contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-contacts-from-people-app/01c45ead-10d5-4de6-a386-409b408b8720
  9. Saving Mail App Contacts to People

Saving Mail App Contacts to People: How can I save a person as a Contact when I receive an email from them? Whenever I received an email, the person used to be automatically saved in Contacts/People. Not anymore. Tapping on the person's email info only opens a reply. The only way I can save a Contact is by...
  10. Contacts in People app not linking to mail

Contacts in People app not linking to mail: Although I have added a new contact to people app and saved when I come to send an email the name is not shown in list of contacts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts-in-people-app-not-linking-to-mail/57d799bb-8a10-4db7-be9e-32c8389b94a0