Windows 10: Mail App prints very small in one corner of page

Discus and support Mail App prints very small in one corner of page in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a co-worker ask for help with printing out emails. She had recently gotten a new computer and each time she printed an email from the Mail App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rharvey1215, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Mail App prints very small in one corner of page

I had a co-worker ask for help with printing out emails. She had recently gotten a new computer and each time she printed an email from the Mail App it printed out extremely small and in the top left corner of the page. Print preview looks normal. Brother Printer drivers have been updated. I tried to print an email on my computer using the Mail App I don't normally use this app and the same thing happened. Uninstalled the Mail App using the Windows Powershell, reinstalled, same results. Two different computers with 2 different printers with the same results. Seems as if it's a Mail App problem and doesn't have anything to do with browser settings, computer settings or anything else that I have seen as "fixes". Any REAL fixes for this?

:)

rharvey1215, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App prints very small in one corner of page :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Albberen Win User

Mail App prints very small in one corner of page

mail app does not print properly.

I try to print a mail, using the mail app.

Mostly it was not possible to print the whole mail and then it does even not appear in the print list of the printer. In some cases it was possible to print 1 or 2 pages of that mail.

Whet I print that mail to the PDF-printer, I can send the PDF document tot the printer without any problem.

Si it is only the mail app that has problems with the printer.

How can I solve this problem?

Albberen, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Mail App prints very small in one corner of page

1. Mail App prints very small in one corner of page - Similar Threads - Mail App prints

2. windows app logo very small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows app logo very small: Hi,I have recently noticed that all the apps that I downloaded from the Microsoft store, the logos are very small. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-app-logo-very-small/99816ce7-8a3f-456f-a744-80466ddf5774
  3. Outlook - Office 365 - printing emails appear very small in upper lefthand corner of the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Outlook - Office 365 - printing emails appear very small in upper lefthand corner of the...: Just a few days ago my ability to print emails was disrupted. Now when I print I'm only able to get Outlook - Office 365 - to print emails in a very small area of the upper left hand corner of the printed page. I'm using the same Officejet printer, same software, but can't...
  4. Windows Mail Printing too small

Windows Mail Printing too small: I am having an issue with trying to print emails. They print in miniature font - so small it is virtually unreadable - in the top left hand corner of the page. This has been since the latest update. I am using Windows 10 and printing on an Epson ET-2760 . I have read on...
  5. When I print an email it is small in top corner of the page.

When I print an email it is small in top corner of the page.: When an email is printed it is small in top corner of the page. Other documents print normal size and format. This seems to have happened after a recent Microsoft update. I can't find any setting to correct this....
  6. Why are my Windows MAIL emails suddenly printing very small

Why are my Windows MAIL emails suddenly printing very small: I have a Canon TS8360 printer. Suddenly since the last Windows update when printing emails, I am using Windows MAIL, the print is terribly small and sits in the top left corner of an A4 page. Haven't had this problem previously Can you help please...
  7. Windows 10 mail printing on one quarter of page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail printing on one quarter of page: Today, I printed an email from Windows 10 Mail. The Mail app version is Version 16005.13426.20316.0. I printed by clicking the "..." at top right, then selecting Print. I was printing to letter sized paper. Print preview looks normal. However, when I print, the print is...
  8. Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small: I have my email on the Mail app as I don't have Outlook. This issue just started today. I have tried to print emails (for archiving purposes required at work) from the mail app and on the print preview they look as they should but when they print they have a really small...
  9. very small print

very small print: how to enlarge print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-small-print/5a48e2d4-2f81-478e-b9b6-1cafb4af8b28
  10. App windows look very small

App windows look very small: I have a new laptop that has UHD display and noticed that the windows for some programs (i.e., apps) look very small and so does the font in those windows, and I can't expand the window either. Most app windows are normal though, it's only a couple of apps that show this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail app printing small pages