Windows 10: Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app

Discus and support Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I first installed Windows 10, I added two Gmail accounts to the mail app and everything worked fine. Suddenly, neither account is showing up in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by robynjeannette, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app

When I first installed Windows 10, I added two Gmail accounts to the mail app and everything worked fine. Suddenly, neither account is showing up in the app, yet when I try to re-add the account, it says it already exists. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app [​IMG]

Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app [​IMG]

:)

robynjeannette, Oct 12, 2015

2. Mail App will not sync primary account

As of two days ago my mail app will not sync my primary e-mail account.

It will sync the none primary account

The troubleshooter shows no problems

If I go into the e-mail account thru the browser, it works fine

I also have a laptop with Windows 10. On that computer the mail app will sync the primary account.

The sync settings are the same on both computers.

I can send mail from the primary account thru the mail app. I sent myself an e-mail, but it does not show up in the inbox, although it does show up in the inbox on the laptop.

Any ideas????

DavidWitte, Oct 12, 2015
  3. 6aussies Win User
    Win10 mail doesn't display emails

Thanks for the tips. Ran the app troubleshooter. It said it couldn't identify the problem. Then tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mail and calendar app from the Windows store and adding the mail accounts back in. I get the same result. After syncing
    the folders within the email accounts, it says "We didn't find anything to show here" and it says "up to date" in the status bar on the bottom. There are emails displayed in the inbox for these accounts on my phone (or on the web). Again I can send emails
    from the accounts within Win10 (to the other accounts also within Win10) and they show up on my phone but not in the Win10 mail app. All these email accounts worked fine with Win8.1.

6aussies, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app

1. Mail app says account is synced, but account not showing up in app - Similar Threads - Mail app says

2. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  3. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  4. Mail App keeps saying Aol Mail account is out of sync

Mail App keeps saying Aol Mail account is out of sync: using the Mail app on my Windows 10 laptop and I keep getting a message for my AOL account saying We Couldn't Access this Account. AOL. You might need to Update your password or give the account access to sync to this device. When I click on the little triangle with the...
  5. Mail & Calendar App failing to sync accounts.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail & Calendar App failing to sync accounts.: I've been having problems with Microsoft Mail for the past 3 days now and what's killing me is the fact that this was completely random and out of the blue. Before I explain my issue I just want to point out that the app was working perfectly prior to.. nothing. I changed...
  6. Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app: I work for a small IT company, one of our clients recently upgraded her windows 7 machine to windows 10. She called asking me to add a second account to her Outlook. After what seemed like several failed attempts I noticed that she got pop up from the mail app when I sent her...
  7. Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app

Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app: I've tried this and resetting the app but emails from my Gmail account still do not sync. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-not-syncing-with-win10-mail-app/768bd4c9-f7fc-4e0d-b998-3419ee0b10c5
  8. Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore: I am using my Gmail account through the Windows Mail app. Lately, I noticed that whenever I open up the Mail app after a boot, a pop up appears saying that I have to log into my Gmail account each time. Today, I got a pop up in Action Center saying that my Gmail account...
  9. mail app accounts

mail app accounts: I can't reestablish my gmail link in the mail app. 3 days ago my email accounts disappeared in the windows 10 mail app. I had a power outage, so that is probably the culprit. I have reset the mail app, but when I attempt to relink to my gmail account it fails. The message in...
  10. Mail App Account Sync Across Devices

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App Account Sync Across Devices: Does anyone know if its possible to sync mail accounts from one device to another in W10? Using the mail app, configured 3 mail accounts on one computer. Was expecting the accounts to show up on my other W10 computer with sync on. Logging in with the same M$ account on both...