Windows 10: Mail App send your messages using this name

Discus and support Mail App send your messages using this name in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Community, Since updating windows 10 and adding all my accounts back into the Mail app the option to : "send your messages using this name" had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JH85Shrub, Nov 15, 2019.

1. JH85Shrub Win User

Mail App send your messages using this name

Hi Community,

Since updating windows 10 and adding all my accounts back into the Mail app the option to : "send your messages using this name" had vanished from the sync options. Where can this now be found?

Mail App send your messages using this name 60f46b41-b938-4a03-bdd7-fa32e4bbf709?upload=true.jpg

:)

JH85Shrub, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App send your messages using this name :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 15, 2019
  3. While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Alfred001 Win User

Mail not showing "send mail as" name for gmail accounts

I use two gmail accounts and each has a "send mail as" name specified, meaning when I send an e-mail, the recipient will see the sender as being the name I specified, rather than just my e-mail address.

When I send mail from gmail, this works, but when I send mail from gmail via Mail it always just shows the e-mail address, not the name.

On the other hand, all hotmail accounts I use show the name fine.

I checked in manage accounts->change mailbox sync settings and both accounts have "send your messages using this name" specified correctly, but the name still doesn't show.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Alfred001, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Mail App send your messages using this name - Similar Threads - Mail App send

2. Cannot change sender name in Mail app, "send messages using this name" setting is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change sender name in Mail app, "send messages using this name" setting is missing?: My Gmail account's name was updated a long time ago, and I didn't realize when I sent emails from the Mail app they were still showing up as being sent from the old name. I went into the settings to change it, but the option to change the display name is not there. It is my...
  3. Cannot change sender name in Mail app, "send messages using this name" setting is missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change sender name in Mail app, "send messages using this name" setting is missing?: My Gmail account's name was updated a long time ago, and I didn't realize when I sent emails from the Mail app they were still showing up as being sent from the old name. I went into the settings to change it, but the option to change the display name is not there. It is my...
  4. Send your massage using this name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send your massage using this name: Send your massage using this name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-your-massage-using-this-name/d7afe59f-13fa-4027-9e6a-4cbf2dc27104
  5. Send your massage using this name

Send your massage using this name: Send your massage using this name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-your-massage-using-this-name/d7afe59f-13fa-4027-9e6a-4cbf2dc27104
  6. Mail app "send as" name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app "send as" name: [ATTACH] Hi all, I can't seem to figure out how to change the "send as" name for individual accounts in the Mail app. Nothing I find online seems to work; I don't have the option in my settings. Any ideas?...
  7. Send mail as "name"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send mail as "name": My wife and I have separate Gmail email addresses on our PC and I am the account holder. Recently there has been a change in her emails and whereas they are sent from her own email address the from "name" shown is mine and not hers. If she sends emails from her phone they...
  8. Windows Mail App uses wrong sender name in messages I send

Windows Mail App uses wrong sender name in messages I send: I have found when using a Gmail account with Windows 10 Mail App that it uses the wrong sender name. This has been posted about before and I could not find a posted solution. This was the fix for me. It all relates to the order in which email accounts are created. Change...
  9. "Send your messages using this name" resulted in error 0x80004005

"Send your messages using this name" resulted in error 0x80004005: Whenever I tried to add my gmail account to mail and calendar, I am asked to "send your messages using thia name", whatever I typed in would result in an error (code: 0x80004005), and I cannot add my gmail account. Please help....
  10. unable to send messages from mail app

unable to send messages from mail app: Hello, I cannot send messages from my mail app with my gmail accounts. I always get following error message: Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. send your messages using this name

2. send your message using this name

3. ماهي send your message using this name

4. ما المقصود ب send your massage this name,
  5. send your message using this name je recois ce message que faire?,
  6. సెండ్ యువర్ మెసేజ్ ఉసింగ్ ఠిస్ నామ,
  7. How to send your messages using this name in windows10,
  8. send your messanges using thisname ,
  9. in gmail login what will come in Send your message using this name box?,
  10. Send your messages using this name missing,
  11. send messages using this name,
  12. Send your message using this name meaning,
  13. send your message using this name gmail,
  14. what does Windows mean by saying send your messages using this name. adding a Google account to Windows,
  15. pada akun google send your messages using this name