Windows 10: Mail App Sent Items folder keeps removing <space> between words in Subject Line

Discus and support Mail App Sent Items folder keeps removing between words in Subject Line in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,Windows 10 Mail App keeps removing <space> from Subject lines in "Sent Items" folder. We have tried to uninstall and install the Mail App but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimmyKumarSL, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Mail App Sent Items folder keeps removing between words in Subject Line

Hi there,Windows 10 Mail App keeps removing <space> from Subject lines in "Sent Items" folder. We have tried to uninstall and install the Mail App but that didn't fix the issue.

:)

JimmyKumarSL, Jun 9, 2021
  2. JanBu Win User

Mail bug? First space after (appr.) character 60 in subject line of outgoing mail is deleted when sent

For some months now I noticed an annoying error in Windows mail.

When ever I sent an email with a longer subject line, I noticed in the sent folder, that a space in the subject line is missing.

Today I did some testing, it is a structural bug. The first space after (appr) the 60th character is deleted when the mail is sent.

I noticed the mail is sent (and received) correct, but the space misses in the version in the sent folder. (so when you use or copy the email from the sent folder a space is missing)

Jan

JanBu, Jun 9, 2021
  3. JanBu Win User
    Mail bug? First space after (appr.) character 60 in subject line of outgoing mail is deleted when sent

Thx, for the reply.

I have eight emailaccounts who all have te be reconfigured after reinstalling the app. I am not looking forward to that.

So, I only want to go through that trouble when it helps.

So far, no one I know has confirmed me that the bug is not in their app. I still think it is a bug, since it only occurs with rather long and specific subject lines (> 60 characters and another characteristic that I have not figured out) and only visible
    when you look at the sent version of the mail (the received mail is fine, although not in all e-mail accounts I just noticed), and rather subtle (a space missing) and therefore can easily be missed.

So please try it.

Sent an email with the subject line:

Betaling ontvangen Brainfeed cursus "Recht maken wat krom is?" op 26 en 27 januari 2017

Is received and sent (sent email folder) as (missing space):

Betaling ontvangen Brainfeed cursus "Recht maken wat krom is?" op26 en 27 januari 2017

I must say the behaviour is complex. When sent to an Exchange server email account, the subject line is received fine. To an gmail account the space is missing. On both accounts the space is missing in the email in the sent email folder.

Jan

JanBu, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Mail App Sent Items folder keeps removing between words in Subject Line

MS Mail App sent items is empty

Hello,

I am using the Mail app with windows 10 and I need to look at an email i sent but when i look in the sent items folder there is nothing listed and i know i did not delete them. I could never see the sent items folder when opening the Mail app so I marked
    the sent items folder as a favorite and that brought it to view but does not list emails i have sent before or after doing this and i have email before and after. I will be eagerly wait for a response. Thank you.

Mari Lou

marylougarza831, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Mail App Sent Items folder keeps removing between words in Subject Line

1. Mail App Sent Items folder keeps removing between words in Subject Line - Similar Threads - Mail App Sent

2. How to remove double spaced lines in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove double spaced lines in word: I have Windows 11.I'm racking my brains out to figure this out because I have a ton of 100 pg documents like this and I need to get rid of the double space between each number to consolidate the documents. I've tried Find and Replace but maybe I'm not inserting the right...
  3. How to remove double spaced lines in word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove double spaced lines in word: I have Windows 11.I'm racking my brains out to figure this out because I have a ton of 100 pg documents like this and I need to get rid of the double space between each number to consolidate the documents. I've tried Find and Replace but maybe I'm not inserting the right...
  4. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  5. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  6. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  7. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  8. MS Mail App sent items is empty

MS Mail App sent items is empty: Hello, I am using the Mail app with windows 10 and I need to look at an email i sent but when i look in the sent items folder there is nothing listed and i know i did not delete them. I could never see the sent items folder when opening the Mail app so I marked the sent...
  9. Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Items folder: How do I find the Sent Items folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-items-folder/226e660d-b3ed-4ed8-bdb8-1b2236d65a11
  10. Issue with Mail app Sent Items

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with Mail app Sent Items: Using the default Mail app, I checked my 'Sent Items' and all mails since the start of the month show as sent but the date / time they were sent shows as: 'Sending...' when first clicked on, then that changes to: 'Still working on it..' after 60 seconds or so. Older Sent...