Windows 10: mail app shows MSL

Discus and support mail app shows MSL in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I send from my Microsoft mail app the email title will shows Jill's MSL.how can I make MSL disappear so it can show my proper name on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jill lee1, Jul 21, 2022.

1. jill lee1 Win User

mail app shows MSL

when I send from my Microsoft mail app the email title will shows Jill's MSL.how can I make MSL disappear so it can show my proper name on email.there's no this problem when send from my iphone or MAC or outlook! please help.

:)

jill lee1, Jul 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. mail app shows MSL :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 21, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 21, 2022
  4. mail app shows MSL

MAIL APP

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The Mail app might be unpinned from the start menu I would suggest you to search the mail app by following the below steps and check if it helps:

• Click on search icon and in the search box type
      Mail
    • It will show you mail app at the top of the Window
    • Right click on the Mail app and click on
      pin to start.
    Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

mail app shows MSL

1. mail app shows MSL - Similar Threads - mail app shows

2. Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App Not Showing CC: Copy: On my Windows 10 I use my Mail app, not Outlook, to sync with the email address my ISP provided. Since last month emails from that address through the Mail app do not return the cc: copy. I always use that field to return a copy of each message I send. At first I thought the...
  3. mail app shows MSL

mail app shows MSL: when I send from my Microsoft mail app the email title will shows Jill's MSL.how can I make MSL disappear so it can show my proper name on email.there's no this problem when send from my iphone or MAC or outlook! please help....
  4. Some images in Mail app are not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some images in Mail app are not showing: Some images in Mail app are not showing. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-images-in-mail-app-are-not-showing/ea657ba7-ce82-41a1-9073-aba45d50477b
  5. Some images in Mail app are not showing

Some images in Mail app are not showing: Some images in Mail app are not showing. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-images-in-mail-app-are-not-showing/ea657ba7-ce82-41a1-9073-aba45d50477b
  6. Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox

Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox: Hey All, I have seen this in a number of threads but there have yet to be any adequate resolutions. I have the mail app on my desktop and it recently stopped including attachments. The paperclip is not visible and embedded images are not showing up. When I go to the same...
  7. How to manually remove Msl and Sof?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to manually remove Msl and Sof?: Scanned with Microsoft Safety Scanner. (Scan took 15 hrs ) When finished, report said 2 files were infected and the scan could only partially remove these 2 infections. I was instructed to manually remove them. How do I do this? Thank you....
  8. Win10 Mail app not showing notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Mail app not showing notifications: The notifications have stopped on my Win10 mail app. It used to show up as a number on the icon in my taskbar when an email from one of the linked accounts showed up. It has stopped doing that. Every linked account is set to DOWNLOAD NEW CONTENT AS ITEMS ARRIVE. Sync...
  9. Mail App attachments not showing

Mail App attachments not showing: Good morning, I'm an IT expert and I am struggling to solve this problem with windows 10 mail app. Windows 10 and Mail App are up to date with the latest updates. Some attachments are downloaded and are shown with the paperclip icon but other are missing... I can see them...
  10. Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.: I'm a bit slow jumping on the Insider Preview bandwagon, and as 10 is literally around the corner I thought I'd better get some practice in so I've only just installed Windows 10 for the first time today. I'm on build 10074 and have added my hotmail account to the Mail App...