Windows 10: Mail app sign in error

Discus and support Mail app sign in error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I try to sign in to mail app 1. I enter gmail 2. I enter password 3. Then it's asks what to call you I enter my name 4. It show 'We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuhammadAanas, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Mail app sign in error

Whenever I try to sign in to mail app

1. I enter gmail

2. I enter password

3. Then it's asks what to call you I enter my name

4. It show 'We could not find your settings

0x80070490'

Help I am unable to add account

Windows 10 Pro latest version 32bit

:)

MuhammadAanas, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app sign in error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 27, 2021
  3. jamis Win User
    Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..

We get our e-mail via our ISP. W10 Mail has been set up for this provider and says so if you try to add the ISP to the app. When you open the W10 Mail app., the sign in is grayed out and the app will only allow adding a mail server. Not sure what is wrong, and have no idea how to make W10 Mail work. Suggestions please. Would like to use w10 Mail as opposed to a free e-mail app. We are currently using the old Windows Live Mail app., but it’s beginning to have issues with syncing and delivering the “unknown error” message on some e-mails.

Update: I reset the W10 Mail app. and attempted to add the ISP to it. Still getting the response that the e-mail address is already set up and the sign in is still grayed out.
    Update2: I uninstalled W10 Mail and Calendar. Ran CCleaner, rebooted, and installed W10 Mail and Calendar from the Microsoft Store. Sign in is still grayed out. Tried to add my e-Mail address to the app and it says it’s already there. Still no sign in.

jamis, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Claw57 Win User

Mail app sign in error

Mail app only working when signed in under Admin account

Upgraded from Windows 7 about two months ago, but this just started a few days ago.
    Tried to read my email and found that I could not use the mail app when signed in under my User account. (previously worked fine.)
    If I sign in under my Admin account, the mail app works normally.
    I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mail/calendar app, and now I don't even have the icons to launch them- not even listed on the start menu, except when using the Admin account.
    Is there another way to launch or repair the app?
    Any suggested fixes?
    Don't want to keep having to sign in as Admin just to read my email.
    Thanks!

Claw57, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Mail app sign in error

1. Mail app sign in error - Similar Threads - Mail app sign

2. Error code: 0x80070003 while signing in 'Mail' App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0x80070003 while signing in 'Mail' App: So, I usually opened the 'Mail' App today and what i see is i am signed out, and when i tried to sign back in, i got this nonsense, helpless error code message...
  3. Error code: 0x80070003 while signing in 'Mail' App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: 0x80070003 while signing in 'Mail' App: So, I usually opened the 'Mail' App today and what i see is i am signed out, and when i tried to sign back in, i got this nonsense, helpless error code message...
  4. Error code: 0x80070003 while signing in 'Mail' App

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Error code: 0x80070003 while signing in 'Mail' App

6. Can't sign in to mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to mail app: I have been using Mail and calender app for months. Recently I accidently deleted the app data after it the most apps are not working correctly. So I reinstalled some apps. Mail app is one the apps. After it installs again i tried to add my account. But a adding account...
  7. Can't sign in to mail app

Can't sign in to mail app: I have been using Mail and calender app for months. Recently I accidently deleted the app data after it the most apps are not working correctly. So I reinstalled some apps. Mail app is one the apps. After it installs again i tried to add my account. But a adding account...
  8. Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app.

Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app.: My outlook can't be signed in on the win10 mail app. I'm here two places in the circle [ATTACH] That's it if you log in. [ATTACH] Chinese meaning: this account is already assisted It's available to log in with IMAP, but you can't get mail. [ATTACH]This means:...
  9. Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..

in Browsers and Email
    Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..: We get our e-mail via our ISP. W10 Mail has been set up for this provider and says so if you try to add the ISP to the app. When you open the W10 Mail app., the sign in is grayed out and the app will only allow adding a mail server. Not sure what is wrong, and have no idea...
  10. Mail App Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail App Error: Hi, I was trying to add my gmail account to mail app and I'm constantly getting the error "something went wrong, error:0x8007139f. I have updated mail app and run troubleshooter, and also reset it. But getting the same result each time even when adding email with advanced...