Windows 10: Mail App Spam

Discus and support Mail App Spam in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I filter inbox and bulk email etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-spam/8f1ca501-b181-4f7e-b250-9db0964955c4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by darrylwelch, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:57 AM.

1. Mail App Spam

How do I filter inbox and bulk email etc

:)

2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App Spam :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

4. Edwin Win User

Mail App Spam

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Thema:

Mail App Spam

1. Mail App Spam - Similar Threads - Mail App Spam

2. Is it spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it spam: I have received an email from microsoft. When i click on the link it shwo sonething else. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-spam/3a9578be-955b-4c09-b895-a619afdd30a9
  3. spam..hot mail..

spam..hot mail..: just a question .. why is Microsoft leaving up to the user to sort out junk mail ..up to 200 a day . nothing stops them ..and seeing scary stories on line about updates and windows 10 being pretty bad for security ..Microsoft tech..remote took over my pc and even after 2...
  4. Windows 10 Mail (not outlook) Started Spamming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail (not outlook) Started Spamming: Dell XPS desktop with Windows 10 Pro. It is up to date as of yesterday with OS updates, etc. I sent two emails, both to the same addresses. After sending the last email (both to two known gmail accounts), I got an undeliverable message from a message I did not send. I went...
  5. "Photo App" loaded with SPAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Photo App" loaded with SPAM: I have just downloaded MS Photo App from Win 10 app store and found that when run - it comes up with advert after advert - ie SPAM Is this the way that MS is going ?...
  6. e mail spam

e mail spam: <p>I am receiving tons of spam e mail in my windows 10 e mail---------nearly every spam e mail has the same setup and a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the e mail---if I go to the link it usually is the same format as the other links and the e mail address is not even...
  7. spam mail

spam mail: Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spam-mail/da83941a-2e14-45ef-aeaf-35914205105f
  8. Spam?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spam?: I keep getting this thing popping up from "Slimware/DriverUpdate" but it is not from Dell they tell me so I need to know how to get it out of my computer. It is not listed in the Add or removal programs. It keeps telling me I have 16 drivers that I need updating. ' Does...
  9. ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!!

ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!!: I received this e-mail on my gmail account. Seems to be phishing. Your account will be deleted on August 10, 2018 Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account has been unused for the past two years, and will be deleted on August 10, 2018. If you would like...
  10. Spam?

in Browsers and Email
    Spam?: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 and started using Windows Mail for Windows 10, and quit using Yahoo! through Internet Explorer... I keep getting this email. Is this spam or is this true? [img] 48816