Windows 10: Mail App Spam

Discus and support Mail App Spam in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I filter inbox and bulk email etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-spam/8f1ca501-b181-4f7e-b250-9db0964955c4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by darrylwelch, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Mail App Spam

How do I filter inbox and bulk email etc

:)

darrylwelch, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App Spam :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail App Spam

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Mail App Spam

1. Mail App Spam - Similar Threads - Mail App Spam

2. Spam folder Mail box app !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam folder Mail box app !: I have been reading old posts about "No Spam folder" in Windows Mail box app. I have been using this app for a number of years and think it's great. Over the last few days I have been waiting for replys to emails. I decided to open my main yahoo account and I found them in...
  3. Mail app and Outlook.com wrong spam detection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail app and Outlook.com wrong spam detection: I use the windows 10 Mail app and I can mark as many emails as non spam and spam as I want the filtering system seems to ignore my settings or is not learning and keeps filtering stuff I want but shows me plain phishing mails as relevant. Also it seems that if I use windows...
  4. Spam mail setting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spam mail setting: Hello team, When i sent mail to other mails like gmail or any other domain mails. My Mails goes to spam folder automatically. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-mail-setting/f64f675a-012f-49df-a718-47ea39890239
  5. App Posta - Mail App - Windows 10 - sent mail goes to spam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App Posta - Mail App - Windows 10 - sent mail goes to spam: Hi all, every time I send an email with the app Mail for Windows 10 the email goes automatically into the spam folder of my gmail account. This was not the case in the past. Recently I have contacted your chat support and your agent solved the problem by updating the version...
  6. Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app: So I sent an email message I went to the sent folder to confirm that it was sent but couldn't see it. I then went to Gmail in the chrome browser and saw that it was in the SPAM folder and google was asking if the mail is spam I clicked NO and then everything was normal and...
  7. Spam mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam mail: I use two mail accounts in this app. One is a gmail account and one is a paid account. In the gmail account I have all the options for folders that I need, including a folder for spammail. However in the other account I only have access to a limited number of folders, and...
  8. spam..hot mail..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spam..hot mail..: just a question .. why is Microsoft leaving up to the user to sort out junk mail ..up to 200 a day . nothing stops them ..and seeing scary stories on line about updates and windows 10 being pretty bad for security ..Microsoft tech..remote took over my pc and even after 2...
  9. e mail spam

e mail spam: <p>I am receiving tons of spam e mail in my windows 10 e mail---------nearly every spam e mail has the same setup and a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the e mail---if I go to the link it usually is the same format as the other links and the e mail address is not even...
  10. spam mail

spam mail: Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spam-mail/da83941a-2e14-45ef-aeaf-35914205105f