Windows 10: Mail app started all off sudden to be very very slow, but only with Gmail ...

Discus and support Mail app started all off sudden to be very very slow, but only with Gmail ... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Calendar looks like is not syncing at all. Newly received emails are not automatically downloaded - I have to manually sync gmail account to show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pan_hrabe, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Mail app started all off sudden to be very very slow, but only with Gmail ...

Calendar looks like is not syncing at all.

Newly received emails are not automatically downloaded - I have to manually sync gmail account to show them.

Other email accounts works smoothly.

app version: 16005.13110.41006.0

Does anybody has the same issue?

submitted by /u/pan_hrabe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pan_hrabe, Aug 7, 2020

2. Outlook Mail Very Slow

I see. If that is the case, you are using the Mail App. I suggest that you run the App troubleshooter to see why it is very slow. Follow the steps on this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402749...

#BiancaB14, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail app very slow to recieve mail

Hi

Started using the Mail app in windows 10 and have found it very, very slow to receive e mails. Sometimes the following day. If I use the Outlook.com e mail it receives straight away, Have changed all the settings in account as described elsewhere but still
    very, very slow . I have no other accounts linked to the Mail App

Surely it should update/sync faster than this.

The Pc is fully up to date and all Sync setting are on

Would be grateful for advice

Thanks

Eddie

Eddiemac134, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Mail app started all off sudden to be very very slow, but only with Gmail ...

Windows 10 laptop is very, very, very slow

Hey dear friends,

since I upgraded to window 10, my laptop have been very, very slow. even getting it started, and the display screen coming on take ages. I turn off all the running apps, unstill many programs and apps, I now have only 15 programs including apps running on
    my laptop, I scans it 5 to 6 times a days, but still my laptop is very slow. some time it just freeze for a very long time and I'm stuck while in the middle of something. if there is any suggestions to speed it up I will really appreciate it. I though about
    factory resetting my laptop, will resetting my laptop restored it to window 8? that my fear. my window defender is working perfectly well though.

Thank

[Original title: My window 10 laptop is kill me. very, very, very slow, i need help please]

BenjaminToe, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Mail app started all off sudden to be very very slow, but only with Gmail ...

1. Mail app started all off sudden to be very very slow, but only with Gmail ... - Similar Threads - Mail app started

2. Windows suddenly very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly very slow: This morning everything just fine, I played one game called Burnout, frames are fine, everything at 60. Suddenly this afternoon and I don't know what triggers it, the frame just stutter. Like crazy, I didn't even change the settings, it just randomly drop, I test another...
  3. Windows suddenly very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows suddenly very slow: This morning everything just fine, I played one game called Burnout, frames are fine, everything at 60. Suddenly this afternoon and I don't know what triggers it, the frame just stutter. Like crazy, I didn't even change the settings, it just randomly drop, I test another...
  4. my computer is running very slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer is running very slow all of a sudden: Last week my laptop started to run very slow, to the point where i cant even open task manager to see whats happening, i checked for viruses but i had nothing, i deleted some of my games, and end some background processes but its still the same slow laptop. does anyone know a...
  5. my computer is running very slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is running very slow all of a sudden: Last week my laptop started to run very slow, to the point where i cant even open task manager to see whats happening, i checked for viruses but i had nothing, i deleted some of my games, and end some background processes but its still the same slow laptop. does anyone know a...
  6. my computer is running very slow all of a sudden

7. Outlook Mail Very Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Mail Very Slow: A few weeks ago, I noticed my Outlook mail was VERY slow. When I bring up mail, the main screen comes up fairly soon. When I click on the Inbox, or any of the Folders, and then click on one the mail entries, I get a blank or partial screen for a long time. I have...
  8. Microsoft Mail running very , very slow

Microsoft Mail running very , very slow: Hi The mail on my pc has suddenly started to run very slowly and takes forever to load messages and saved messages. I have reset the app and checked the settings to allow access but to no avail. Has anyone got a quick fix. I am using windows 10...
  9. All Browsers very slow

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers very slow: Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth). I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the...
  10. All Browsers very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    All Browsers very slow: Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth). I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the...