Windows 10: Mail app table

Discus and support Mail app table in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am tring to place a 13 column 5 row table in my Windows Mail app email but a) there is not much space to allow this due to the design of the page,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jamandjerusalem, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Mail app table

I am tring to place a 13 column 5 row table in my Windows Mail app email but a) there is not much space to allow this due to the design of the page, where one writes is not very large and b) whilst I can put in a 5 col, 4 row table I can't work out how to change the size..
    Manny thanks

:)

jamandjerusalem, Nov 22, 2017

2. Windows 10 Mail Table

When I open Windows 10 Mail app I get this error:

"A TABLE IN THIS DOCUMENT HAS BECOME CORRUPTED"

The only option I have is to click OK. This happens every time I open the mail app, regardless if I have mail or not.

How do I find out which table, where are the tables, how do I repair it?

After clicking OK, Windows 10 mail appears to be operating normally.

Wayne La Borde, Nov 22, 2017
  3. Wallet purchase is confirmed but the details are not updated in the Table Tennis 3D app.

Hi Guys,

Recently I did a purchase in the Table Tennis 3D app using the Microsoft Wallet option. The purchase is confirmed and also I received the confirmation mail from Microsoft but the details are not updated in the Table Tennis 3D app.

Please let me know will there be delay in the process or when can I see the changes in my app.

Pravyn Baalu S R, Nov 22, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Mail app table

Try using the Table functions to insert rows and columns as required. It might help to work with the message in its own window.

Mail app table [​IMG]

philc43, Nov 22, 2017
  5. Thanks Phic43, I must have been stupid not to have fathomed that out. I have made my table but am not able to use it as I need to merge cells. I was also hoping that when I sent the table in the body of an email the recipient could autofill and return. This, like all others, is not the case. I can only get over it by either sending as attachments, which I don't want to do or asking recipient to copy and paste into reply when they will be able to fill it in. Many thanks for your help.

jamandjerusalem, Nov 23, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    You really need to use a PDF which has those form filling facilities you require.

In the Mail App - Zoom out to 50% will make it easier to produce more table columns and rows.
    You can then Zoom back in to 100% and scroll around a larger table.

Helmut, Nov 23, 2017
  7. Thanks Helmut. The problem with using a pdf as I read it, is that the recipients need a program such as Acrobat, Nitro et al to be able to edit it. As this is a one off occasion to this group of contacts who are not tech savvy I think I will stick to the cut and paste method which I think they can probably cope with I will certainly use the Mail App in future for a different type of email.

jamandjerusalem, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail app table

1. Mail app table - Similar Threads - Mail app table

2. autofit text in table

in Windows 10 Support
    autofit text in table: how do i fit text in my word 2007 table? i must not know how to use “autofit”. 122881
  3. OneNote app tab making tables

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneNote app tab making tables: Before you direct me to previous fixes about setting up an autocorrect, or using the alt + code function let me clarify that OneNote Windows 10 App does not have an autocorrect edit menu, and my laptop does not have a number pad. How on earth has an option to turn this...
  4. Mail app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app.: We hate Mail app. bring back WLM. Problems with Mail App, can not open all attachments, emails come thru WLM 15--30 minutes before we see them on the Mail App., some emails sent from Mail do not get to there destination & some emails we get are off the screen to the...
  5. Mail app.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail app.: We hate the Mail app. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There must be something better out there!!! What ???? Thank you!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mail-app/be1b0cd7-0730-472a-9471-9ded98ef8590
  6. Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app: I'm having a problem with the Mail app. I was told by a technician from Microsoft that the problem with the Mail app is that it is corrupted, so, in order to make it work again I was told to simply uninstall it by going to the app in the Apps & Features option in Settings and...
  7. Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app: Incoming emails are arriving in what I think is encrypted. For example from Pinterist notifications. How can this be corrected? To view this content open the following URL in your browser:...
  8. Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app: I would like to remove the mail app from my windows 10 . Can someone tell me how to do it? It just appeared in IE 11 one day when I was checking my outlook.com mail, and I can't find a way to get rid of it. Thank you. 50709
  9. Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App: I have 3 email accounts set up. One is imap the others are an Exchange account provided by my isp and an Outlook.com account. In the last few days the Outlook.com account will not sync. I have attached the message that pops up. 8520
  10. Network Routing Tables

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Routing Tables: Hi everyone! I recently started using a VPN. However some websites block VPN ips so I can't visit them. To solve this problem I would like to add the blocked website's IP to my route table. It works fine on my other laptops but on my PC it doesn't seem to function. I...