Windows 10: Mail app table

Discus and support Mail app table in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am tring to place a 13 column 5 row table in my Windows Mail app email but a) there is not much space to allow this due to the design of the page,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jamandjerusalem, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Mail app table

I am tring to place a 13 column 5 row table in my Windows Mail app email but a) there is not much space to allow this due to the design of the page, where one writes is not very large and b) whilst I can put in a 5 col, 4 row table I can't work out how to change the size..
    Manny thanks

:)

jamandjerusalem, Nov 22, 2017

2. Windows 10 Mail Table

When I open Windows 10 Mail app I get this error:

"A TABLE IN THIS DOCUMENT HAS BECOME CORRUPTED"

The only option I have is to click OK. This happens every time I open the mail app, regardless if I have mail or not.

How do I find out which table, where are the tables, how do I repair it?

After clicking OK, Windows 10 mail appears to be operating normally.

Wayne La Borde, Nov 22, 2017
  3. Wallet purchase is confirmed but the details are not updated in the Table Tennis 3D app.

Hi Guys,

Recently I did a purchase in the Table Tennis 3D app using the Microsoft Wallet option. The purchase is confirmed and also I received the confirmation mail from Microsoft but the details are not updated in the Table Tennis 3D app.

Please let me know will there be delay in the process or when can I see the changes in my app.

Pravyn Baalu S R, Nov 22, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Mail app table

Try using the Table functions to insert rows and columns as required. It might help to work with the message in its own window.

Mail app table [​IMG]

philc43, Nov 22, 2017
  5. Thanks Phic43, I must have been stupid not to have fathomed that out. I have made my table but am not able to use it as I need to merge cells. I was also hoping that when I sent the table in the body of an email the recipient could autofill and return. This, like all others, is not the case. I can only get over it by either sending as attachments, which I don't want to do or asking recipient to copy and paste into reply when they will be able to fill it in. Many thanks for your help.

jamandjerusalem, Nov 23, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    You really need to use a PDF which has those form filling facilities you require.

In the Mail App - Zoom out to 50% will make it easier to produce more table columns and rows.
    You can then Zoom back in to 100% and scroll around a larger table.

Helmut, Nov 23, 2017
  7. Thanks Helmut. The problem with using a pdf as I read it, is that the recipients need a program such as Acrobat, Nitro et al to be able to edit it. As this is a one off occasion to this group of contacts who are not tech savvy I think I will stick to the cut and paste method which I think they can probably cope with I will certainly use the Mail App in future for a different type of email.

jamandjerusalem, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail app table

1. Mail app table - Similar Threads - Mail app table

2. Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps: The question is :1. Table 1 contain column with name country, this column contains data2. Table 2 also contains column with name country but this column is emptynow i have to reflect 1st table country column data to 2nd table country column...
  3. Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps: The question is :1. Table 1 contain column with name country, this column contains data2. Table 2 also contains column with name country but this column is emptynow i have to reflect 1st table country column data to 2nd table country column...
  4. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  5. Getting Mail on the Mail app

Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  6. Same content (table) across multiple apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Same content (table) across multiple apps: Can I maintain a table such that the same table is created, maintained and updated real time across various Office apps such that Excel, Onenote and Word? Thank you. submitted by /u/dalecooper1989 [link] [comments]...
  7. Remove table

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Remove table: In Word 2007 (I know) I have along table that spreads over many pages. If I want to remove a page from the middle, how do I do it? I know how to remove all the text, but can't find how to get rid of the blank table in just that page. Thank You 183134
  8. Adding to tables

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding to tables: I want to add extra rows to a table - I went to help which said go to 'layout' and then ''table tools' I went to layout but there doesn't seem to be 'table tools' in it. Also How do I delete rows please Thank you RayTJ...
  9. OneNote app tab making tables

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneNote app tab making tables: Before you direct me to previous fixes about setting up an autocorrect, or using the alt + code function let me clarify that OneNote Windows 10 App does not have an autocorrect edit menu, and my laptop does not have a number pad. How on earth has an option to turn this...
  10. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...