Windows 10: Mail App Windows 10

Discus and support Mail App Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, there is a problem with adding my Gmail to Mail app. I removed the Email from mail app 3 days ago cause i'm talking my laptop to service center.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChamathNadeeshan, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Mail App Windows 10

Hi, there is a problem with adding my Gmail to Mail app.

I removed the Email from mail app 3 days ago cause i'm talking my laptop to service center. Then now i added all 3 emails i'm using but one email having a issue.

I cannot add my Gmail as gmail, its showing the error massage error code 0x800000b. Then i tried to add it using Other Emails. it worked Fine but its says account is out of date and asking for password.

When i checked the password, its the password i had few months ago not the password i entered just now. So i change it again, but it still keep saying out of date and Password is not updating. No matter how many times i change it, its still keep the old Pass word.

Difference of this Email from others is, this is the email i have used on the Microsoft account.

:)

ChamathNadeeshan, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App Windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mail App Windows 10

Mel Tar, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Mail App Windows 10

1. Mail App Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mail App

2. I'm unable to add an email in Windwos 10's "Mail" app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm unable to add an email in Windwos 10's "Mail" app: I already have 3 emails in there but I can't add a 4th one (it gets stuck at the moment after I typed the email and password info and then the pop up starts processing the result. It shows a message "creating account" but nothing further happens. No new account is added to...
  3. How to back up Mail App in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to back up Mail App in Win 10: Dear all, I got some issue with my computer and I need to back up my mail contents in Mail App of Window 10. I have researched on Web and found the way to copy all data in the folder as below link:...
  4. POP3 Email Account on Mail App - Can't add Folders

POP3 Email Account on Mail App - Can't add Folders: I have seen this question but no answers. This is hard to believe - that microsoft doesn't enable the Mail App to be fully functional for POP3 accounts. I need to be able to set up folders within my email account to organize my work. There is no "+" sign by accounts or...
  5. When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?

When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?: When are Emoticon's coming for Windows 10 Mail App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-emoticons-coming-for-the-windows-10-mail/a11e0ed1-c1af-4d9c-87ff-94e725c3bbcc
  6. mail app password bug???

mail app password bug???: I added a new email to my windows 10 mail app. I already have 3 email accounts that work fine. The new account (it's an aol email) crashes and keeps asking me to "update my password". I do, repeatedly, and it keeps crashing and asking again. None of the suggested "fixes"...
  7. windows 10 Mail App

windows 10 Mail App: I have a windows 10 home desktop. in the mail app whenever I try syncing my email which is addressed @ my own domain, I get an error code: 0x80072751. with a problem to download any messages. I tried it with the firewall turned off, I reinstalled the app, but it still did not...
  8. Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...: Ok, this happened after I updated to 1903. Before the update, the scrolling worked perfectly fine. It did happen a few times before too. But the main question is, how can I resolve this issue? Is there some a registry settings that can solve this?...
  9. Large IMAP4 accounts bring Windows 10 Mail App to a standstill.

Large IMAP4 accounts bring Windows 10 Mail App to a standstill.: Hello dear Community, I have a question for you if anyone else has observed this behavior. I installed Windows 10 (1903) and use the Windows 10 Mail App. Added three accounts: Outlook.com iCloud.com Private IMAP4 Two of the accounts (Outlook.com and private IMAP4) have...
  10. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: This seems to be a problem for a number of people, I found that when searching how to fix it. I seem to have found a fix... We're in Australia, wife is Thai so she has English & Thai on her PC. I don't read Thai. She wants English as the default, Thai secondary. That is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something went wromng and outlook couldnt update your password gmail