Windows 10: Mail App Windows 10

Discus and support Mail App Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, there is a problem with adding my Gmail to Mail app. I removed the Email from mail app 3 days ago cause i'm talking my laptop to service center.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChamathNadeeshan, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Mail App Windows 10

Hi, there is a problem with adding my Gmail to Mail app.

I removed the Email from mail app 3 days ago cause i'm talking my laptop to service center. Then now i added all 3 emails i'm using but one email having a issue.

I cannot add my Gmail as gmail, its showing the error massage error code 0x800000b. Then i tried to add it using Other Emails. it worked Fine but its says account is out of date and asking for password.

When i checked the password, its the password i had few months ago not the password i entered just now. So i change it again, but it still keep saying out of date and Password is not updating. No matter how many times i change it, its still keep the old Pass word.

Difference of this Email from others is, this is the email i have used on the Microsoft account.

:)

ChamathNadeeshan, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App Windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mail App Windows 10

Mel Tar, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Mail App Windows 10

1. Mail App Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mail App

2. Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size: Why ( Windows 10 Mail App) is the default mail font Calibri 10 and not 12? Every other MS product uses Calibri 10 and my emails look very small and hard to read The alternative is to change each email to Calibri 12, or larger but that is so time consuming and very...
  3. Unable to enable focus inbox for Gmail accounts in Mail app

Unable to enable focus inbox for Gmail accounts in Mail app: I definitely used to have focused inbox support for my gmail accounts within the Windows 10 mail app. After having to reset my Windows Mail app, I no longer have the option to toggle focused inbox on my gmail accounts. Is there something I can do to fix this issue? I use...
  4. HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP: IS THERE A WAY TO REORDER THE SEQUENCE OF EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP ? ? ON LEFT SIDE OF APP. CURRENTLY THEY ARE SEQUENCED IN THE ORDER I INPUT , BUT I PREFER TO RE-ORDER THEM IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE . ANY SUGGESTIONS ??...
  5. Windows 10 Mail app how to change reading pane to bottom view (horizontal orientation)

Windows 10 Mail app how to change reading pane to bottom view (horizontal orientation): VERY SIMPLY, How do you change the reading pane orientation in the Windows 10 mail app (the default app) from the standard left-right layout to a top-bottom layout?? The left right reading pane SUCKS!! and not having the option to change it to top bottom is...
  6. Importing contacts to Mail app using .csv file

Importing contacts to Mail app using .csv file: I have 3 questions regarding issues I'm having with Windows 10 Mail. (1) When typing a particular contact's name (same for several actually) within an email, two or more options pop-up. One of them is correct and the other options are totally wrong - i.e. not any contacts...
  7. I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot log into my mail on the mail app, even though I have previously been able: So I'm running Windows 10 on my laptop, I've got a school email that I use with the mail app, but now it's just logged me out for no reason and gives me this weird error code when I try to log in. I've been able to log in before and I can log in online too. I can't reinstall...
  8. People app in Windows 10 Mail

People app in Windows 10 Mail: People in Windows 10 Mail accesses my contacts from Gmail. I can edit these People Contacts on my PC successfully, but I can't add new information. For example, a 2nd phone number can't be added to the record. Nor can I add an address if there wasn't one there before. The...
  9. Issue with Win 10 Mail and People App

Issue with Win 10 Mail and People App: Hi all, I have recently switched to Win 10 Mail, once you understand how it works it is not too bad, but it is a steep learning curve if you are used to Windows Live Mail. I had two Microsoft Mail accounts, Live.com and Outlook.com, both with different contact lists. To...
  10. i can't respond to e-mails on my aol app/mail account

i can't respond to e-mails on my aol app/mail account: I never had this problem before today. windows 7 had an option to restore to a prior date, but I cant find one on this dell windows 10 os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-respond-to-e-mails-on-my-aol-appmail/504e067c-a7f0-4d0f-a2a3-45d0d9a1140b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something went wromng and outlook couldnt update your password gmail