Windows 10: Mail App wont always print in Windows 10

Discus and support Mail App wont always print in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The mail app has an outstanding issue that is impacting people. Certain mails will not print. I have more than 1 printer. Yet its the same with both. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Whitehse46, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Mail App wont always print in Windows 10

The mail app has an outstanding issue that is impacting people. Certain mails will not print. I have more than 1 printer. Yet its the same with both. I like many have to resort to work arounds like pasting it to word then it prints. Thats because there is nothing wrong with the printer or the drivers its just this mail app. I have tried many things and have noticed if the mail has a web link that shows as a red x in a box it wont print. If I delete that link send it to myself I can print it. Come on Microsoft lets have a fix for this long outstanding issue.

[Moved from the Microsoft Word category]

:)

Whitehse46, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail App wont always print in Windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Mail App wont always print in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

What happens when you try to print the Emails with web links?

Are you able to print those Emails from web mail?

Meanwhile, I would suggest to try with the methods mentioned below.

Method 1: Run Windows store apps troubleshooter.

Go to Settings->Update & Security->Troubleshoot->Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Remove and re-add the Email accounts.

Remove the accounts from Windows 10 Mail app and re-add them.

To remove accounts from Windows 10 Mail app, please follow the instructions in the link:

Delete an email account from
    Windows 10 Mail app.

To re-add the accounts, please follow the steps as mentioned in the link:

Set up email with Windows 10 Mail
    app

You can also provide your feedback and suggestions to help Microsoft to improve your Windows experience using the Windows 10 Feedback Hub app.

Send feedback to Microsoft with Feedback Hub app.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail App wont always print in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mail App wont

2. Printing from Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing from Windows 10 Mail App: Hi, ever since I printed a few 4 x6 photo's on my HP 5000 printer, everything I print from Windows 10 mail comes out microscopically reduced to fit on a 4 x 6 photo paper. I have reset the paper size in Windows Settings, in the print options from within Windows mail ......
  3. windows 10 mail app printing is tiny

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail app printing is tiny: On Friday December 11th, after an update to the mail app, everytime I print from the mail app the print is tiny, and in the top left 1/8 of a page. Can you please fix this? I can print from the calendar in the mail app and it prints fine. Its just from the email mail app....
  4. Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny

Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny: Since last friday whenever printing an email from the Mail App we get a scaled down version! Only a portion of the paper is filled with the EMail. This even happens when printing to pdf files! This is not a print-driver issue since we can print normaly from any other...
  5. Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help - Mail app on Windows 10 prints small: I have my email on the Mail app as I don't have Outlook. This issue just started today. I have tried to print emails (for archiving purposes required at work) from the mail app and on the print preview they look as they should but when they print they have a really small...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: I see this is a recurring problem. All updates on my Brother printer. Every other program works fine. Latest Windows update not too long ago. Did that screw it up? This is frustrating...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: Nothing has been fixed since the posting on here 4 years ago? and you have to laugh when Microsoft say " try the troubleshooter! " he he he he, can anyone remember the time that a troubleshooter has actually worked because I can't, and I have been using computers since...
  8. Yahoo mail APP wont open in Windows 10

Yahoo mail APP wont open in Windows 10: Yahoo mail APP wont open in windows 10 * Original title: Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-app-wont-open-in-windows-10/84925b41-6db1-4799-a627-18403752eeeb
  9. Mail app won't always print

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail app won't always print: if I reinstall windows 10 mail app will I lose all my old data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-wont-always-print/cd188f5f-b9b4-460a-bb30-26d3f8a28bca
  10. Can not print from Windows 10 app Mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can not print from Windows 10 app Mail: I do not print often but when I do I need it to work. Running Windows 10 Home with all updates applied. Printer is a HP 3520 All In One with all the latest drivers and software installed (3 times). When I try to print from Mail I open the drop down menu and click on print. In...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail wont print get error

2. microsoft mail program wont print