Windows 10: Mail app won't start anymore

Discus and support Mail app won't start anymore in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore. I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by steferrari, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Mail app won't start anymore

Hi everyone.
    Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore.
    I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in the meantime, so it's really strange.

I click on it and nothing happens.

What can I do?

Thank you!

:)

steferrari, Jun 28, 2020

2. Mail app won't start anymore

Hi everyone.
    Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore.
    I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in the meantime, so it's really strange.

I click on it and nothing happens.

What can I do?

Thank you!

steferrari, Jun 28, 2020
  3. dsmith888 Win User
    Mail app won't start

Recently I found my Windows 10 mail app won't start on one of my accounts. I have 2 accounts: one is with my Microsoft login and the other is with a local account. The local one is used infrequently so I don't know when problem started. The Microsoft account I use often and does not have this problem. Mail version is 17.6416.42001.0 Any suggestions. Would like to avoid a reinstall of mail app if possible.

dsmith888, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app won't start anymore

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app won't start anymore :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Mail app won't start anymore

1. Mail app won't start anymore - Similar Threads - Mail app won't

2. Outlook won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook won't start anymore: Hello, Since about 10 days I have been unable to launch Office Outlook. Looking in the eventviewer I get the following: Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.16227.20258, time stamp: 0x642b425f Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1413,...
  3. Outlook won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook won't start anymore: Hello, Since about 10 days I have been unable to launch Office Outlook. Looking in the eventviewer I get the following: Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.16227.20258, time stamp: 0x642b425f Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1413,...
  4. The Mail app has decided it's had enough and won't sync anymore.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Mail app has decided it's had enough and won't sync anymore.: It's been my main mail app for the past 3 years and it was working great. I have 2 Exchange accounts, 1 Outlook and 1 Gmail. Now when I open the app, it loads my mails(even the new ones) on my main Exchange account, I can click through them for about 5 seconds at which time...
  5. PC won't start anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't start anymore: My PC freezed today and after restart didn't start anymore. All that shows on the screen is the initial page with the spinning stars, then an empty black screen and then nothing.. On another restart, I got the orange screen with the waiting notification that very soon seconds...
  6. Mail app won't start anymore

Mail app won't start anymore: Hi everyone. Since this morning, my Windows 10 Mail app won't start anymore. I am sure that until yesterday everything was fine and nothing changed in the meantime, so it's really strange. I click on it and nothing happens. What can I do? Thank you! 159471
  7. Some apps won't start anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some apps won't start anymore: Ever since a couple of months ago apps like Cod 2, Cod 4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will not start and crash on boot. They work on other PC's fine but now they no longer work on mine. If I could get any answers then that would be great. Thanks...
  8. Mail/Calendar won't launch anymore.

Mail/Calendar won't launch anymore.: Hello, After the upgrade of Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app to 16005.11425.20190.0 the app no longer wants to open. An empty window appears and immediately disappears. Are there any such reports? And how do I solve that? Thanks...
  9. Photos App won't open anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos App won't open anymore: A few days ago, I was cleaning out my storage using the built-in storage cleaner on my Surface Pro 5 but ever since I did that, Photos has just stopped working. Whenever I tried to open a picture, I get an error message saying "The app didn't start". I've tried all the...
  10. Mail app won't start

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't start: Recently I found my Windows 10 mail app won't start on one of my accounts. I have 2 accounts: one is with my Microsoft login and the other is with a local account. The local one is used infrequently so I don't know when problem started. The Microsoft account I use often and...