Windows 10: Mail app.

Discus and support Mail app. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We hate Mail app. bring back WLM. Problems with Mail App, can not open all attachments, emails come thru WLM 15--30 minutes before we see them on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marjorieikov, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Mail app.

We hate Mail app. bring back WLM. Problems with Mail App, can not open all attachments, emails come thru WLM 15--30 minutes before

we see them on the Mail App., some emails sent from Mail do not get to there destination & some emails we get are off the screen to the right!!!!!. I have to go to WLM to read them!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

:)

marjorieikov, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 11, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Mail app.

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Mail app.

1. Mail app. - Similar Threads - Mail app

2. Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed: Hi, I'm using mail app and i need a feature that asks for entering subject line when i missed subject. Somewhat like Do You Want to Send This Message Without a Subject? Does mail app supports it, or they are going to support upcoming releases?...
  3. Failed attempts to log into email through the mailing app.

Failed attempts to log into email through the mailing app.: I just bought a new computer and have been trying to login to my gmail account through the window's mailing app. When I go through the process of submitting my login information, a window pops up and says "Something went wrong, we're sorry, but we weren't able to do that....
  4. Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account

Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account: Hello there, i installed my gmail account to the windows 10 mail app and it is working correctly in the sence of recieving emails. i can read them and so far it is working correctly, but when i try to send an email, its not leaving my mail account. insteed of sending it, i...
  5. Mail app for mac

Mail app for mac: Dear Friends, I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i do not need to see unnecessary adds. I want to configure the app in mac book pro. Please let me know how to do it...
  6. Mail app for mac

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail app for mac: Dear Friends, I started liking Mail app in window 10 specially since i can add all my email account and layout seems to be good further than that i do not need to see unnecessary adds. I want to configure the app in mac book pro. Please let me know how to do it...
  7. Only windows app not working lke setting,mail,troubleshoot,cortana and so on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only windows app not working lke setting,mail,troubleshoot,cortana and so on: My internet is working all browsers connected to internet but windows apps like setting,cortana,store not connecting to internet when i troubeshoot it say your connection is correctly configured but object is not responding i have applied all the methods...
  8. Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App.: When using Office 365 cloud for company email, the address list does not show up as default list within the Windows Mail App. I can search for a contact and then select the company address list and see the contact but is there a way for the address list contacts to show...
  9. MS mail app icon doesn't show unread email count on Taskbar icon

in Browsers and Email
    MS mail app icon doesn't show unread email count on Taskbar icon: I have the Universal MS mail app on my taskbar. In the past when I received mail a badge opened over the icon with the number of emails I received. I also get email notifications on the Action Center icon which works correctly. I have badges turned on in Settings. I used to...
  10. Windows 10 mail app doesn't sync after waking from sleep

Windows 10 mail app doesn't sync after waking from sleep: This doesn't happen all the time, but very very often, after my computer is in sleep mode, my email will not sync no matter what. I usually have to restart to get it going. Any idea what could be causing this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone outlook mail wont open