Windows 10: Mail app.

Discus and support Mail app. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We hate Mail app. bring back WLM. Problems with Mail App, can not open all attachments, emails come thru WLM 15--30 minutes before we see them on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marjorieikov, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Mail app.

We hate Mail app. bring back WLM. Problems with Mail App, can not open all attachments, emails come thru WLM 15--30 minutes before

we see them on the Mail App., some emails sent from Mail do not get to there destination & some emails we get are off the screen to the right!!!!!. I have to go to WLM to read them!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

:)

marjorieikov, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 11, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Mail app.

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Mail app.

1. Mail app. - Similar Threads - Mail app

2. When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?: When are Emoticon's coming for Windows 10 Mail App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-emoticons-coming-for-the-windows-10-mail/a11e0ed1-c1af-4d9c-87ff-94e725c3bbcc
  3. mail app password bug???

mail app password bug???: I added a new email to my windows 10 mail app. I already have 3 email accounts that work fine. The new account (it's an aol email) crashes and keeps asking me to "update my password". I do, repeatedly, and it keeps crashing and asking again. None of the suggested "fixes"...
  4. windows 10 Mail App

windows 10 Mail App: I have a windows 10 home desktop. in the mail app whenever I try syncing my email which is addressed @ my own domain, I get an error code: 0x80072751. with a problem to download any messages. I tried it with the firewall turned off, I reinstalled the app, but it still did not...
  5. Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...: Ok, this happened after I updated to 1903. Before the update, the scrolling worked perfectly fine. It did happen a few times before too. But the main question is, how can I resolve this issue? Is there some a registry settings that can solve this?...
  6. Large IMAP4 accounts bring Windows 10 Mail App to a standstill.

Large IMAP4 accounts bring Windows 10 Mail App to a standstill.: Hello dear Community, I have a question for you if anyone else has observed this behavior. I installed Windows 10 (1903) and use the Windows 10 Mail App. Added three accounts: Outlook.com iCloud.com Private IMAP4 Two of the accounts (Outlook.com and private IMAP4) have...
  7. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: This seems to be a problem for a number of people, I found that when searching how to fix it. I seem to have found a fix... We're in Australia, wife is Thai so she has English & Thai on her PC. I don't read Thai. She wants English as the default, Thai secondary. That is...
  8. Completely disable autocapitalization in Windows 10 (specifically Mail app).

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely disable autocapitalization in Windows 10 (specifically Mail app).: Dear community, I would like to know how do I disable autocapitalization in complete Windows 10 operating system. Specifically I am talking about capitalization checking in Windows Mail app but it also applies to Word and other apps in any way connected to Microsoft, thus I...
  9. Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.

Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.: Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks! Modified Title from: Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between...
  10. Solution to Mail App crashing when trying to disable focused inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solution to Mail App crashing when trying to disable focused inbox: I've seen a few others have had the same problem as I with Windows 10 Mail App crashing when trying to enable/disable focused inbox. The few solutions posted suggesting uninstalling and reinstalling did not work for me. Here is what I have found to work and is very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone outlook mail wont open