Windows 10: Mail app.

Discus and support Mail app. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We hate Mail app. bring back WLM. Problems with Mail App, can not open all attachments, emails come thru WLM 15--30 minutes before we see them on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marjorieikov, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Mail app.

We hate Mail app. bring back WLM. Problems with Mail App, can not open all attachments, emails come thru WLM 15--30 minutes before

we see them on the Mail App., some emails sent from Mail do not get to there destination & some emails we get are off the screen to the right!!!!!. I have to go to WLM to read them!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

:)

marjorieikov, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 11, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Mail app.

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Mail app.

1. Mail app. - Similar Threads - Mail app

2. Hotmail-Account has Proplem in Mail for Windows 10 App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail-Account has Proplem in Mail for Windows 10 App: Since Friday my app said that there was a problem with my Hotmail-Account but failed to repair it. Today I got frustrated and deleted the connection to the app, now when I tried to reestablish it I get an error message 0x80090027 with out any further explanation and told to...
  3. Import contacts into Windows 10 mail app

Import contacts into Windows 10 mail app: I am trying to import my email contact list from Windows Live Mail to the Windows 10 mail app. It says to import contacts to the People app but that doesn't seem to work. I have the file on a SD card in the .csv format...any ideas? Thanks...
  4. Windows mail app crashing when using the search feature

Windows mail app crashing when using the search feature: I am using the mail app and have several email accounts. My mail works fine in my gmail account and has all functionality. However when I go to use the search feature on my gsuite account, it causes my mail app to crash. I have run the troubleshooting and then I get the...
  5. Cannot recreate email account in Mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot recreate email account in Mail app: I was advised to delete / restore 2 failed accounts in the Mail app. The Outlook account was restored OK but I cannot get my second account, Yahoo, back. I can access the account OK online and in my Android tablet, but not in the Windows 10 PC Mail app. I reach the stage...
  6. Microsoft 10 Mail App

Microsoft 10 Mail App: Regular user of microsft 10 mail app, have both gmail account and hotmail account imstalled. mail app has started to crash frequently but always rebooted and was fine. Today sadly not the case. App reopened but each time i opened draft folder crashes again. Rebooted app...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping

Windows 10 Mail app Message Text Overlapping: I have set up a gmailaccount in the windows 10 mail app. When I go to view emails in my inbox the text is often overlapping making it impossible to read. Any possible fixes or solutions?...
  8. Mail App attachments not showing

Mail App attachments not showing: Good morning, I'm an IT expert and I am struggling to solve this problem with windows 10 mail app. Windows 10 and Mail App are up to date with the latest updates. Some attachments are downloaded and are shown with the paperclip icon but other are missing... I can see them...
  9. Have You Set Up Account In Mail App For Windows 10 For Professional Purpose.

Have You Set Up Account In Mail App For Windows 10 For Professional Purpose.: we know that many person have many accounts on mailing service. every person has personal and professional purpose. you want to know the best method related to add account in mail app for windows 10. you have any query related windwos 10 then you contact our service. we know...
  10. have you set up account in mail app for windows 10 for professional purpose.

in Windows 10 Customization
    have you set up account in mail app for windows 10 for professional purpose.: we know that many person have many accounts on mailing service. every person has personal and professional purpose. you want to know the best method related to add account in mail app for windows 10. you have any query related windwos 10 then you contact our service. we know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone outlook mail wont open