Windows 10: Mail app.

Discus and support Mail app. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We hate Mail app. bring back WLM. Problems with Mail App, can not open all attachments, emails come thru WLM 15--30 minutes before we see them on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marjorieikov, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Mail app.

We hate Mail app. bring back WLM. Problems with Mail App, can not open all attachments, emails come thru WLM 15--30 minutes before

we see them on the Mail App., some emails sent from Mail do not get to there destination & some emails we get are off the screen to the right!!!!!. I have to go to WLM to read them!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

:)

marjorieikov, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail app. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 11, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Mail app.

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Mail app.

1. Mail app. - Similar Threads - Mail app

2. Mail app error "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app error "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts...: Original title: Outlook app on surface pro 4 I bought a new Dell G3 a week ago and set up a Microsoft outlook account to register it. When I send emails from the Mail app (same problem in outlook) they are not sent and I get the following email : "We weren't able to...
  3. Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.: One option for syncing MS Mail with my account at outlook.com is called 'as items arrived'. This was working fine until a few weeks ago. It's possible the last cumulative update caused this. Have those who use MS Mail ever run into this problem and know of a fix if it's not a...
  4. Mail App interference

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App interference: The Microsoft Mail App is constantly interfering with routine document creation. Every time the "@" symbol is typed it is being read by Mail as an email address. Mail proceeds to open (I never use it) and treats the typed word as an email address, i.e., it cannot be edited as...
  5. Windows Mail app requires password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Mail app requires password: The Windows Mail app keeps asking for the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-app-requires-password/4e3450d0-aa0e-4847-b509-1fac984efbc6"
  6. The system apps like Edge, Mail, Store do not connect to internet whereas Chrome and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The system apps like Edge, Mail, Store do not connect to internet whereas Chrome and...: I use Windows 10 and since a couple of days, I am facing this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-apps-like-edge-mail-store-do-not/d5d77c4d-df5b-4ea3-bd1d-787f0c49e77b
  7. After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset. How do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After resetting Mail app the writing pane is white, not black as before the reset. How do...: I used to have a black writing pane - i.e. the pane where you write your email - but after resetting the Mail app the pane is white. Please tell me how to fix this. On a positive note: The issue I've been having with old unwanted contacts showing up even after thorough...
  8. Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my email accounts?

Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my email accounts?: Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my email accounts - i.e. will re-entering all email account data be required? Your time is very much appreciated....
  9. Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size

Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size: Why ( Windows 10 Mail App) is the default mail font Calibri 10 and not 12? Every other MS product uses Calibri 10 and my emails look very small and hard to read The alternative is to change each email to Calibri 12, or larger but that is so time consuming and very...
  10. Unable to enable focus inbox for Gmail accounts in Mail app

Unable to enable focus inbox for Gmail accounts in Mail app: I definitely used to have focused inbox support for my gmail accounts within the Windows 10 mail app. After having to reset my Windows Mail app, I no longer have the option to toggle focused inbox on my gmail accounts. Is there something I can do to fix this issue? I use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone outlook mail wont open