Windows 10: Mail Application Crashes

Discus and support Mail Application Crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mail Application Crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-application-crashes/96a15301-cb86-4191-8425-a9ee218aa6aa Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PRABHUHM, Dec 8, 2019.

1. PRABHUHM Win User

Mail Application Crashes

Mail Application Crashes

:)

PRABHUHM, Dec 8, 2019

2. Windows mail crash

Glad to hear from you. I solved my problem by going into settings for mail and hitting “reset”. So far none of the dire warnings about losing my email settings happened. The Microsoft user “community” had listed various fixes on the “forum” I
    reached involving CMD steps and deleting and reinstalling the Mail application. Scary steps for a non-technical user. Mail may have been released with Vista, but it is still the default mail application on a PC purchased with Windows 10 installed. So it
    should still be supported as part of Windows 10. If there is a difference between Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail, it is not obvious to the casual user. I reached the “forum” by entering the query that Windows Mail crashes (shuts down or does not stay open
    ). I thought that was pretty clear. Fortunately I resolved the problem with a simple step that must have been in some suggestion I saw online so I don’t need further follow-up at this time. I do appreciate that you responded to my question.

JackieHorn, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail Application Crashes :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 8, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Mail Application Crashes

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Mail Application Crashes

1. Mail Application Crashes - Similar Threads - Mail Application Crashes

2. Application crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application crashing: Late at night, I wanted to play some random Roblox games to find something to do. So, my PC booted up as usual, everything was normal, until I wanted to open Roblox, it opened, said "Please Wait" which usually occurs when its updating, then says installing Roblox for a...
  3. Mail application not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail application not opening: My mail app is not opening today, I was able to use it properly yesterday and the other day. Right now, when I click on the app it will load and says not responding until nothing happen. No changes made, I just finish some emails yesterday then close the PC. Thats all.I need...
  4. Mail application not opening

Mail application not opening: My mail app is not opening today, I was able to use it properly yesterday and the other day. Right now, when I click on the app it will load and says not responding until nothing happen. No changes made, I just finish some emails yesterday then close the PC. Thats all.I need...
  5. Crashing Applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing Applications: Hello, I keep having applications crash on my computer. It started this morning when I did a restart on my computer. I started by trying to launch java Minecraft which kept crashing within 5 seconds of opening the launcher. I uninstalled it and downloaded a new installer,...
  6. Mail crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail crashing: Why is my mail app not loading or crashing half way loading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-crashing/1a6d7536-babb-4ac7-ba72-1f36c14a85f2
  7. Mail Crashing

Mail Crashing: So I have ran through the paces in trying to work the last few weeks and nothing has worked. I have done DISM, SFC, PowerShell remove and reinstall, reset, just trying to uninstall and reinstall it, and nothing works. I open it and I click on add account and it crashes....
  8. mail not in the list of applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail not in the list of applications: not in the list of applications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-not-in-the-list-of-applications/02b269aa-c6da-4b2c-b69d-22caa3a462bf
  9. Importing Mail in Microsoft Mail Application

Importing Mail in Microsoft Mail Application: Hi A friend of mine has bough a new machine with windows 10 on it, On his old machine (which is also windows 10) he used the Microsft Mail app, he exported all the mails onto an external hard drive WHen he logs into that same account on the new machine none of the old...
  10. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Application and Junk E-mail: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over...