Windows 10: Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to...

Discus and support Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need share a document file via email. I have tried share it directly with the Microsoft Office and when i click in the share option i get a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arael David Espinosa, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to...

I need share a document file via email. I have tried share it directly with the Microsoft Office and when i click in the share option i get a message about that there is not any email application associated. So I have tried too with the File Explorer and I get the same message of error. But I have Mail app setted as email application by default.

Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to... 28e11cb7-b667-498f-b5a6-dfc60c3f8c5e?upload=true.png

:)

Arael David Espinosa, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail and Calendar default application

Yep, Mail and Calendar is one app, and would most likely why you can only set it as the default for one.

I can set the Mail app as default for Email, but not the Calendar app for Calendar in Settings. I think about all you can do is set them as the default in "Default Programs" in the Control Panel instead.

Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to... [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Buttons14 Win User
    setting email default application

Using Windows 10 with Brother MFC-J680DW printer/scanner and cannot set default email application. I've tried multiple suggestions and google to no avail. I use a gmail account for email.

Buttons14, Oct 7, 2020
  4. lvgandhi Win User

Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to...

Mail and Calendar default application

settings default is as below

Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to... [​IMG]

control panel default for Calendar is as follows.

lvgandhi, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to...

1. Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to... - Similar Threads - Mail application setted

2. How do I fix the error I get when I try to open applications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the error I get when I try to open applications?: I can not open my applications that I have downloaded nor can I even open settings. I can only open google Chrome and file explorer. I get the error code HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have no idea how to...
  3. How do I fix the error I get when I try to open applications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the error I get when I try to open applications?: I can not open my applications that I have downloaded nor can I even open settings. I can only open google Chrome and file explorer. I get the error code HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location. I have no idea how to...
  4. Trying to run an application and getting an error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to run an application and getting an error: I'm trying to run an application but when I try to run it I get the error message "This application requires one of the following versions of .NET Framework v1.14322 Do you want to install this .Net Framework version now?"I tried to install the latest Net Framework version...
  5. Application gets struck when I try to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application gets struck when I try to open: I Am unable to open one application normally and also cannot find its file location in any of the drives. But I can only open the application through "Run as Administrator". Please help me resolve the issue....
  6. Application gets struck when I try to open

Application gets struck when I try to open: I Am unable to open one application normally and also cannot find its file location in any of the drives. But I can only open the application through "Run as Administrator". Please help me resolve the issue....
  7. Can't Set Thunderbird as Default Email Application

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Set Thunderbird as Default Email Application: Hi, friends! I won't belabor the fact that Microsoft has failed us regarding setting file type assignments and default applications, even with tools that calculate the correct hashes. But all I'm trying to do is to set the default email application to Thunderbird, and that...
  8. setting email default application

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting email default application: Using Windows 10 with Brother MFC-J680DW printer/scanner and cannot set default email application. I've tried multiple suggestions and google to no avail. I use a gmail account for email....
  9. Can't set default applications I want

Can't set default applications I want: I use Web based email through Firefiox but Win10 will not allow me to delete (remove) MS Mail and only offers a search of the Store to set the mail client. I will not use the Store or MS Mail - how can I set Firefox as the default application for email? Note I have the...
  10. Mail and Calendar default application

Mail and Calendar default application: In default application, mail and calendar apps does not show default app. It shows add button. When I try to add, it shows no app is installed. But Microsoft mail and calendar app is installed. How to go about it. 7790