Windows 10: Mail Auto Fill - drop down list

Discus and support Mail Auto Fill - drop down list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I researched but can not find an answer. Mail app does not suggest started email addresses by name anymore - only by email address. Usually,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KlaRo-20, Mar 24, 2021.

1. KlaRo-20 Win User

Mail Auto Fill - drop down list

Hi All,

I researched but can not find an answer.

Mail app does not suggest started email addresses by name anymore - only by email address.

Usually, as does my other machine at work, when start typing the name of a person, it fills the email address.

On this machine it does NOT anymore! Even though that name is in the same contacts list. It only recognizes the contact

by start typing the actual address.

Very inconvenient since I have a persons name in my head - not the email address.

I reset Mail, re-configured everything, re-imported the contacts - nothing - still the same.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

:)

KlaRo-20, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 24, 2021
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User
    Only suggest people in my contact list, outlook windows 10 app

FYI:

4. Mail Auto Fill - drop down list

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List?

On Mail App, the Auto-Complete List displays suggestions for names and email addresses as you start to type in the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes. These suggestions are derived from names and email addresses that you have typed before.

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List on my Windows Phone 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 800C)?

加文(Gavin), Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Mail Auto Fill - drop down list

1. Mail Auto Fill - drop down list - Similar Threads - Mail Auto Fill

2. 'More Options' on drop down list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'More Options' on drop down list?: Windows 11.How do I make the full list the default option when right clicking?Mainly use Copy and Paste yet neither show until the 'show more options' is clicked....
  3. 'More Options' on drop down list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'More Options' on drop down list?: Windows 11.How do I make the full list the default option when right clicking?Mainly use Copy and Paste yet neither show until the 'show more options' is clicked....
  4. Windows 11 Auto Fill list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Auto Fill list: I am running Windows 11. When I try to sign into an online account an "Auto Fill" drop down box for "username", drops down. In the list of usernames is one that is misspelled. Is there any way to delete this username from the autofill ?...
  5. Windows 11 Auto Fill list

Windows 11 Auto Fill list: I am running Windows 11. When I try to sign into an online account an "Auto Fill" drop down box for "username", drops down. In the list of usernames is one that is misspelled. Is there any way to delete this username from the autofill ?...
  6. AUTO FILL in MAIL will NOT DELETE and is wrong

AUTO FILL in MAIL will NOT DELETE and is wrong: I have a FAKE auto fill address that is linked to my e personal email address. When I type the address in the TO box the FAKE address is first. ALL THE FORUM SUGGESTIONS DO NOT WORK. I am using the MAIL app, NOT the 365 MAIL app. There is NO "X" and no "i" button, and...
  7. Deleted email address still in drop down pick list Mail

Deleted email address still in drop down pick list Mail: My people app is correct and only the appropriate email address is there. However, when I type a name in my TO line all the previous addresses show up as an option. I have reset my app, tested through gmail doesn't happen there, addresses are correct only in WLM. How do...
  8. Auto Scrolling on window drop down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto Scrolling on window drop down: Hi all, Not sure how well I can articulate this so please be patient with me. When I click on a drop down to see all options to school from and hover over the first, the list scrolls up a few options. Likewise, if I hover over the last option, it scrolls down a few...
  9. Drop Down list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drop Down list: I made a drop list, so that it was easier for me to input data. I go to use the drop down arrow, to use the list I made, and nothing shows up. How can I use my own list I created? Thanks!...
  10. drop down auto fill boxes

in Windows 10 Customization
    drop down auto fill boxes: due to living in multiple places and having multiple people use the computer there are numerous names, addresses, email addresses, cities and zip codes in these autofill boxes....how do i permanately delete the ones already there and stop new ones from being saved...